Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » treasure points and evos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page treasure points and evos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: AS

treasure points and evos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we know 1 evo can b converted into 1 treasure point.

what about vice versa?

this'll b like junk nd bs relation.

feel free to express your views Wink

10-07-2013 16:47 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

RE: treasure points and evos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bad idea....evos are worth alot more...

think of teh ratio in which u gain each item.
10-07-2013 21:44 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TigerDrive
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they may increase the evo:treasure pts ratio to accomodate for their respective worth yea?

10-08-2013 05:15 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as much as I might find it useful, I doubt there's any ratio that would make any sense.
even if it was 100 treasure points for 1 evo point I'd probably still be happy for it...
treasure chests rarely produce anything of use, evos dont rely on luck/chance... is there really any way people would bother with chests until they maxed out their evos?

My understanding of the evo point to treasure point exchange is that it gives some value to evo points even if you're maxed out with evos. I dont see any purpose in the exchange working in the other direction

10-08-2013 07:01 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TigerDrive

now i see the purpose of it.
cheers Wink

10-08-2013 07:28 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » treasure points and evos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH