Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » demonic or antic weapon ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page demonic or antic weapon ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kanou

Registration Date: 10-31-2008

demonic or antic weapon ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello guys it's me from france a new time and i need your help a new time lol.

My prob is 2 antic weapons or 2 demonic weapon ?

demonic dagger get extra bonus dmg to normal +4 and then ? good +3 ?

Maybe more or impossible to wear it ?

If u can help me to choose good weapons for good damages bonus, i will be enjoy Big Grin

Thx Smile
12-04-2008 07:54 Kanou is offline Search for Posts by Kanou Add Kanou to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BLP !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

get 2x antiques . What wll give u demonic dmg when u wont be able to hit? u can use death sower along with antiques to increase dmg
12-04-2008 08:13 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2x antiques = +weapon damage and higher agility.

Use them.

Also demonic need more Intelligence and Knowledge and Antique need more strength but 1 strength = 1 damage anyways so it's good...

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 12-04-2008 08:22.

12-04-2008 08:20 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Kanou

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kanou

the prob is the server is new, first with 45pts only and me 36 but i have the best agi with 109 but very low damage and i can't kick my stuff coz it's already 3 good items like :

Good helmet of adrenaline +1
Elvish Cape
Elvish Short

i can just switch weapons, i have :

Knuckle duster of authority and
Knife of Hitting

that's why i want 2 antic daggers or 2 demonic daggers
12-04-2008 08:23 Kanou is offline Search for Posts by Kanou Add Kanou to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Kanou
the prob is the server is new, first with 45pts only and me 36 but i have the best agi with 109 but very low damage and i can't kick my stuff coz it's already 3 good items like :

Good helmet of adrenaline +1
Elvish Cape
Elvish Short

i can just switch weapons, i have :

Knuckle duster of authority and
Knife of Hitting

that's why i want 2 antic daggers or 2 demonic daggers

Maybe try Murderous Dagger and Antique Dagger combo?

You get more agility than current weapons still but extra critical and weapons damage.

You can't use Good Helmet of Adrenaline? I'm 130 points and mine is only G+2.

quote:

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 12-04-2008 08:29.

12-04-2008 08:25 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Kanou

yes i can, i try to translate

Casque
Défense: 8
Attributs: FORCE +11, PERCEPTION -7, AGILITÉ +12
Effects: STRENGTH +11,PERCEPTION -7, AGILITY +12
Exigences: NIVEAU: 34, SAVOIR: 9, FORCE: 26
Requirements: LEVEL 34,KNOWLEDGE 9, STRENGH 26

Maybe different for you i don't know ^^

So maybe 2 antique daggers is a good choice ?
12-04-2008 08:42 Kanou is offline Search for Posts by Kanou Add Kanou to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
yes i can, i try to translate

Casque
Défense: 8
Attributs: FORCE +11, PERCEPTION -7, AGILITÉ +12
Effects: STRENGTH +11,PERCEPTION -7, AGILITY +12
Exigences: NIVEAU: 34, SAVOIR: 9, FORCE: 26
Requirements: LEVEL 34,KNOWLEDGE 9, STRENGH 26

Maybe different for you i don't know ^^

(For us that is Good Cap of Adrenaline, your best choice at moment.)

So maybe 2 antique daggers is a good choice ?

Yeah they're a good choice but mixing them with other weapons is beneficial.

quote:

12-04-2008 08:47 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Kanou

for now we have low weapons, antique daggers it's already nice, the server is new but later i'll try antique dagger of hitting or something like that lol.

And demonic get extra dmg to G+3 or G+4 after ?
+2 dmg each 4 lvl no ? didn't see in your auction, max G+2 and only +1 dmg each 4 lvl
12-04-2008 08:51 Kanou is offline Search for Posts by Kanou Add Kanou to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
for now we have low weapons, antique daggers it's already nice, the server is new but later i'll try antique dagger of hitting or something like that lol.

And demonic get extra dmg to G+3 or G+4 after ?
+2 dmg each 4 lvl no ? didn't see in your auction, max G+2 and only +1 dmg each 4 lvl

To be honest I don't think anybody uses Demonic to get it high enough and I highly recommend you don't waste all your stones trying it Smile

quote:

12-04-2008 08:53 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Kanou

ok thx thx, i don't waste my stones so, i'll try 2 antique daggers and will see later !

Thx for all !
12-04-2008 09:00 Kanou is offline Search for Posts by Kanou Add Kanou to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BLP !

demonic gets +2/4lvls on g+2 or g+3 dont remember it well but i think its g+2
12-30-2008 15:31 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Demonic is a late game weapon, come back with 1000 points Tongue

Mix it up with Antique and Murderous for now, with the Holy Grail Light thunderfist of Hitting for the mid-game.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-30-2008 16:10 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » demonic or antic weapon ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH