Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » I search to swap account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I search to swap account 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

I search to swap account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my account :
cultist
lvl 91
black night

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0e5b7b1e06

evo : Carapace lvl 2, Venom glands lvl 4, Hardened tendons lvl 4, Additional cavity lvl 2, Mutated DNA lvl 1, Absorption lvl 4, Mana contamination lvl 1.
+359 evolution points

i want to swap versus a "monk" Smile
pm me for more information, i will answer only to one who send me offer with spy of their account.

thanks

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=79737 hint

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Furybaby: 10-27-2013 19:46.

10-21-2013 17:14 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Furybaby
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
10-27-2013 17:50 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you will only answer those who include a spy report, where is yours?

3. The first post must include the stats of the character, tattoo levels (if any), information of the items, what you would like to trade the account for and a direct link to the character profile.

Edit your original post to comply with the rules within 24h or you will receive a warning.

10-27-2013 18:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
knosal

Registration Date: 12-09-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Hi Howkeye

you chabgo to my accout

Change polish BW to English BW
03-06-2014 19:02 knosal is offline Search for Posts by knosal Add knosal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » I search to swap account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH