Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New badge proposion 1 player vs 1 MOB » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New badge proposion 1 player vs 1 MOB 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Lamp New badge proposion 1 player vs 1 MOB Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Badge: 1 player vs 1 MOB

there will be fun to see the top players taking the badge alone vs high MOB...

i don't know about bonuses for this badges, but if you have good proposition then be free to post them Wink

11-17-2013 09:43 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think the top players stand even a chance against high mobs, here is the explanation. By high mob I am considering neither the badges are taken into the account, nor the first few crosses. hereafter from medusa and higher, mobs start to get real wild and mean as it may be observed in the expo monsters discussion page. (link Expedition monsters) I wonder really very very few top players irrespective of race and tat can outmatch their stats, and here is one quote from the tutorial : "When you go on an expedition alone the mobs have increased damage and chance to hit", not to mention when their hp gets half or so the special attacks they start to perform that dig the coffin deeper for any player. So with all due regards to the great players of all servers, I am highly suspicious about their chance of success in a solo expo. It'll be great if anyone could post any such report here. Thanks for reading Smile

01-16-2014 19:51 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New badge proposion 1 player vs 1 MOB

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH