Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Music Projects » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Music Projects
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Music Projects Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In a band? DJ/Producer? Promoter?

Let everyone know Smile

Il Start, as some ppl on bw know im a Producer, at the moment im working on a remix of Samuels Barbers Adagio for strings. Its proving difficult thus far but its turning out nicely Smile
12-06-2008 02:04 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

friend of mine sent me a link earlier
he does a bit of DJing (Marty C)
check it out if you like Wink

http://www.evilkitty.tv

12-06-2008 02:15 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

once my voice is sorted and we have re-recorded our stuff I'll put some of my band music up on here. We have as signing oppertunity to Roadrunner coming up, and if that happens.... SCREW UNI! (Flick hair about here and make horns with fingers)

As you can tell I'm in a band lol

Your imperfection.
12-06-2008 02:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan

nice xD im not thinking of getting signed yet, i want my tracks to be perfect xD ive been approached by a few internet lables so far but im going to leave it for a while.
12-06-2008 02:21 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh we were playing in a pub, and there was a scout off duty getting smashed. I put it down to that! but they heard us again and gave us the offer, after the've looked at a few other bands

Your imperfection.
12-06-2008 02:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Do use have a myspace? Then i could hear a couple of tracks Wink

http://www.youtube.com/user/DJAidzo

Theres my utube it any1 want to check my stuff out. Id say about 5 ppl on bw might like my music, lol, its very underground..the genres i mean
12-06-2008 02:29 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
once my voice is sorted and we have re-recorded our stuff I'll put some of my band music up on here

Not yet. We decided not to bother until we have a full band, then we decided not to bother until we have our EP out... then we decided, we need to re-record cos of my vocals failing me recently... so we are a little short... lyrics are up on the It's The Arts thread

Your imperfection.
12-06-2008 02:40 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

audatiouse- god youv done a lot more tracks since i last visited your youtube thingy, i clicked on the link and thought 'wheres the energy mix gone??'

at the moment im listining to them again, iv always liked the energy mix and infinity is pretty good
12-06-2008 20:46 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lol, yea ive been busy, i just cant stop, its so much fun xD making a remix of danny elfmans theme to the nightmare before christmas at the mo Wink and thanks :d
12-06-2008 20:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
lol, yea ive been busy, i just cant stop, its so much fun xD making a remix of danny elfmans theme to the nightmare before christmas at the mo and thanks :d

That's really wierd! My band and I are turning the whole set from nightmare before Christmas into an Album, for METAL! Since it's my favourite film

Your imperfection.
12-07-2008 02:37 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
balmung

Registration Date: 01-28-2008
Clan: none...

im in a band am i aloud to post my site or not? anyways we started out a few months ago and wrote a few songs
12-08-2008 13:08 balmung is offline Search for Posts by balmung Add balmung to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lol raxis, and yea post away balmung :d
12-10-2008 22:52 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
balmung

Registration Date: 01-28-2008
Clan: none...

its www.topshamrockschool.org look on trs bands and im in band 2
12-11-2008 09:42 balmung is offline Search for Posts by balmung Add balmung to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Desert Pengiuns?
12-19-2008 20:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Music Projects

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH