Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Clan. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Crimson Warrior

Registration Date: 11-19-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Unknown

Clan. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wasn't sure where to post this, so offtopic seems ok, but I apologise if its in the wrong place.

I am a new player with an Absorber Vampire Character, and I'm looking for a friendly clan, that warmly welcomes small new player's that will assist with information as I would like to build my character wisely.
Is there such a clan?
Is there anyone to point me in the right direction?

Any help will be fantastic.
Thankyou
11-19-2013 13:39 Crimson Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Crimson Warrior Add Crimson Warrior to your Buddy List
Crimson Warrior

Registration Date: 11-19-2013
Clan: Unknown

Thread Starter Thread Started by Crimson Warrior
RE: Clan. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any advice would be great please Smile
11-19-2013 15:15 Crimson Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Crimson Warrior Add Crimson Warrior to your Buddy List
Zenno

Registration Date: 04-20-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=aliance&do=view&cid=1440
11-19-2013 17:03 Zenno is offline Search for Posts by Zenno Add Zenno to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Clan. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess Eternal Exile or Antiquus Smilodon would both be two decent choices, but in terms of advice, I wouldn't mind answering any questions if you need some advice with Black Knight. ;o My in-game name is Hammertime if you want. :p

11-19-2013 20:02 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Clan.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH