Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » MEETING On Site » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page On Site
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brogen

Registration Date: 12-07-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Big Grin On Site Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you need more lgo then put that little link thing here and we will all click to bost it up a bit =], so if you could all click mine thanks =]
Thank you for the warning. I'm really grateful and will never post a stupid reference link on the forum.

Censored by Evangelion
12-07-2008 20:26 brogen is offline Search for Posts by brogen Add brogen to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Warning for posting a reference link. Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-07-2008 20:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » MEETING On Site

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH