Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » expo question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page expo question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

expo question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

forgive me if the answer is obvious. I admit I'm over tired right now. I'm wondering about the drastic difference in damage I've done against a black dragon.

First expo is from when I was in act 1 but the defence difference from that one to the second in act 2 is ony 13 and there isn't that big a difference in the damage my weapons do so why did I do so little damage this time?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2f606f4aaf
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d78512ae8c

12-09-2008 09:32 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Different weapons. Show us their's stats.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-09-2008 10:51 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hespera
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Broad Mace (+1) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 44 - 66
Effects: Chance to hit -14, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +15, weapon damage +11, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %

Good Murderous Mace of Betrayal (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 63 - 79
Effects: Chance to hit -28, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +24, chance for critical hit +31 %, weapon damage +16, minimal damage +9, REPUTATION +13

12-09-2008 12:29 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: expo question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Makes perfect sense:
Dragon 1
defense 271 ~ absorbs 135 points of damage each hit (before applying critical)

Dragon 2
defense 288 ~absorbs 144 points of damage each hit (before applying critical)

Good Murderous Mace of Betrayal (+3) has 19 higher min and 13 higher max damage or 26 higher min and 20 higher max when applying the difference in dragons defense, for a critical hit this becomes 104 higher min and 80 higher max damage.

Conclusion: only use the legendary broad mace when the monsters agility makes it to difficult to hit with your Murderous Mace of Betrayal

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 12-09-2008 13:46.

12-09-2008 13:44 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » expo question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH