Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Exp » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Exp
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

Exp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here you can show, how much exp you earn by one attack in fifth, fourth, and in future in smallest zones.
Please place only battles, where you earned a lot of exp.
My best in fifth zone:

COMBAT RESULT
Thanks to perfectly prepared ambush Hermit managed to take DracusWolf by surprise and won.
Hermit bit into enemy's neck and sucked out 49 experience pts. DracusWolf paid ransom of 7722 Lgo, 246 litres of blood and gave 894 prisoners.

05-25-2007 18:45 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the highest amount of experience i've ever got was 39. That was a long time ago though. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-03-2007 22:28 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hm my highest was 90 Big Grin

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
12-03-2007 22:42 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3eaa751c89

148 Wink

That is the most (i think) you can ever get in the game.

Scillage (or annother mod)if you see this can you change the record name from L12 to Scyanide in the offical underworld records.

Thanks.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

12-03-2007 22:53 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

i think you can get more if you level up more
the difference between levels to still be classed as 'equal' is greater the higher your level,
so if, say, you play this till youve died and youre playing it in your coffin and you're level 500, level difference will be massive
so exp will be large

if youre level 70 you can attack level 100
if youre level 150 you can attack level 241
=)

oh and i changed it to scyanide for you

12-04-2007 07:11 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

The amount of experience gained through ambushes is limited by the zone of the victim. For zone 3 it's max 120 exp and for zone 2 it's max 150 exp, so Scyanide almost got the maximum amount Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-04-2007 12:59 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

i assume max for zone 4 is 90...
what about zone 1? is it the same as zone 2?

12-04-2007 13:20 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

haha compared to L12, my experience seems really rubbish

12-04-2007 19:26 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Black_Angel

Registration Date: 01-08-2008

hm my highest was 70 Big Grin

Nick:Black_Angel

POLAND
01-11-2008 11:24 Black_Angel is offline Search for Posts by Black_Angel Add Black_Angel to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

How the heck did you get 70 exp if you have only 1 point???

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-11-2008 15:03 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

you can only get 60 maximum in zone 5...
and you cant attack anybody a high enough level to get that much exp anyway...

01-11-2008 15:11 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Exp

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH