Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » All to easily Banned » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page All to easily Banned
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

All to easily Banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Has any1 found themselves in the same position as myself. Where as you find yourself being banned at the drop of a hat for some really trivial comment like calling some1 "PATHETIC".

If so please drop me a line and also if you have a solution to this problem as Im getting pretty sick and tired of it, its "PATHETIC".

12-11-2008 10:26 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The solution is easy - don't be offensive. I've seen a few messages why people got banned for 24 or 48 hours and I've read a few of your messages and they could be classified as offensive. And I still don't think people are banned easily.

12-11-2008 12:28 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by arania
offensive Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wasn't being offensive, all I said to bling bling was that it was "pathetic" how he keeps attacking me with a 30% chance and most of the time fails...

I used to be in SOURCE and think that horst and some of the others have some sort of vendetta against me.....

12-11-2008 12:33 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes well, thats his choice isnt it. and its not pathetic. i have been attacked loads of times by someone who hasnt yet killed me. and also the vendetta with sorce. dont worry about it they will soon forget about it

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
12-11-2008 12:42 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

not the place for a discution if im not mistaken

12-11-2008 12:52 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

It wasn´t the second message, it was the first...and thats personal to me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blingbling: 12-11-2008 14:54.

12-11-2008 14:53 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This is not the place for spam.

12-11-2008 19:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » All to easily Banned

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH