Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Clan items taken from clan - relatively urgent » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Clan items taken from clan - relatively urgent 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Clan items taken from clan - relatively urgent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our former clan leader, The Juggernaut (ID 26357), left the clan last night without word to anyone, taking all of the clan-owned items he was holding with him.

I fear that he may be deleting his account, and would very much like to recover the items he has taken from the clan before he does that. This list of items is as follows:

Perfect Shamanistic Shorts
Perfect Amulet of Blood
Good Ring of Blood
Good Ring of Blood
Good Solar Amulet of Luck
Good Amulet of Easiness
Good Bracelet of Easiness
Perfect Ring of Luck
Legendary Perfect Tie of Concentration
Legendary Perfect Horned Balaclava of the Prophet
Legendary Perfect Friendly Knife of Ancestors
Legendary Perfect Magnetic xxx (note 1)
Legendary Perfect xxx of Strongman (note 2)
Perfect Friendly Club of the Emperor (note 3)

Note 1: This is an item that he reportedly purchased with 10,000 in clan pop 10,000 on or around 24 Aug 2012. It never made it to the CA, so I don't know what the base was.

Note 2: Similar to above, also purchased for 10,000 in clan pop on or around 24 Aug 2012. It also never made it to the CA, so I don't know what the base was, or even whether it was armour or pants.

Note 3: This technically belongs to Cittrixx (ID 15786), who is still in our clan, but inactive. If it cannot be returned to the clan, it should at least be returned to Cittrixx.

Please let me know if there is more information I need to provide or what else I might be able to do to recover these items.

Thanks!
Scratch (ID 27641), Leader of Sanitarium

11-22-2013 13:41 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, the character is still there, please try to contact him first. If he does not respond in a week I'll give you back the items.

11-24-2013 18:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Bowmore

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bowmore
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have sent him a couple of personal messages since he left the clan, but he has not yet logged in again since that time.

So far I have been keeping him under siege to prevent him from being able to delete. Should I continue to do that, or can the items still be returned even if he deletes with them in his possession? Alternatively, can you tell me if he is under the 24-hour protection period?

Thanks for your help!

11-24-2013 18:59 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

They can still be retrieved for a couple of days, unfortunately there is no way for me to check if he is on protection period.

11-25-2013 21:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Bowmore

It has now been 8 days, and The Juggernaut has not logged in again since leaving the clan. Could you please transfer the items to me now?

Thanks again for your help in this matter.

11-30-2013 13:42 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The items will be transfered shortly, unfortunately some of them could not be found in his inventory.

11-30-2013 16:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Bowmore

Thanks again. All items that could be returned have been returned. I appreciate the help of Szeszej and Konrad throughout this problem.

Thread can be closed.

12-02-2013 13:49 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Clan items taken from clan - relatively urgent

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH