Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Merc 4 HIre » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merc 4 HIre 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MIatz0Pheron

images/avatars/avatar-290.jpg

Registration Date: 12-02-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: SRC/DASH

Thumb Up! Merc 4 HIre Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Arbsorber - Male (ACT 2)

Level 66

ARCANA BLOODMAGIC

My weapons and stats:
DAMAGE
4× 119 - 127 Good Light Thunderfist of Hitting (+5)
4× 119 - 127 Good Light Thunderfist of Hitting (+5)

STRENGTH 98
AGILITY 219
STRENGTH 98
TOUGHNESS 47
APPEARANCE 73
CHARISMA 37
REPUTATION 51
PERCEPTION 27
INTELLIGENCE 44
KNOWLEDGE 47

The Assassin (Required Weapon: two one-handed melee weapons or two-handed gun)

Anatomy expert: Level: 5 - chance for critical hit +25 %
Deadly precision: Level 5 - ignores 20 % of your opponent`s defence

(in total 48% critt without BD)

Badge of White dragon
Badge of Black dragon
Medal of the Phoenix's Killer
Medal of Saint George (done with melee)
Medal of the Headhunter
Medal of the Golden Dragons Hunter
Cross of the Mountaincrusher

Example of expos:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=26734202&key=eea71484c5
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=27282844&key=30631ab4f4

MSG me here or ingame if you need assistance

~Miatz0Pheron

Direct link:

This post has been edited 25 time(s), it was last edited by MIatz0Pheron: 03-23-2010 08:25.

12-18-2008 13:02 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

Thread Starter Thread Started by MIatz0Pheron
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up uperdy up Big Grin

I can help ion sieges and in expo's.. just pm me or somethingSmile

12-20-2008 10:23 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

updated my statsSmile and I am available for sieges and expo's

12-27-2008 18:29 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

updated

01-15-2009 23:07 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
GRIPHOOK

Registration Date: 11-14-2008

im waiting for help in my clan ENEMY AT THE GATES so if u could plz join and help us and if u like it u can become a member

01-25-2009 17:35 GRIPHOOK is offline Search for Posts by GRIPHOOK Add GRIPHOOK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GRIPHOOK
MIatz0Pheron

Sorry but I am helping in a war this week o.O I can help next week Frown

01-28-2009 09:11 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

updatedSmile

and upgradedSmile any requests pm me Smile

03-02-2009 11:44 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

updated...

any questions.. feel free to msg me ingame

12-13-2009 09:55 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
vampking

Registration Date: 01-11-2009

quote:
2. In your thread you have to post information about your equipment and exact stats with each equipment set along with a direct link to the profile (not your reference link).

Please Add direct link to avoid warning thanks.
12-14-2009 08:53 vampking is offline Search for Posts by vampking Add vampking to your Buddy List
MIatz0Pheron

placed my direct link now Smile

12-14-2009 17:07 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

updated... got a new badge Smile

12-18-2009 15:29 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

updated Wink

01-01-2010 12:58 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

if anyone needs me for PoH sieges.. I am always up for that.. just give me a shout

01-18-2010 00:45 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

up up up Smile

02-02-2010 17:03 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

updated stats Wink

03-12-2010 16:45 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
MIatz0Pheron

Wink new stats and better weaps and more attacks Wink

03-22-2010 16:12 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Merc 4 HIre

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH