Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » A Bloodwars Merry Christmas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Bloodwars Merry Christmas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

A Bloodwars Merry Christmas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone else see this? What does it ook like at better levels?

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 12-20-2008 12:18.

12-19-2008 02:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: AK47 = bauble Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With the excellent search options we now have in auctions its easy. Check closed auctions

12-19-2008 06:45 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I meant Perfect... neber seen a perfect AK before

Your imperfection.
12-19-2008 15:35 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whoopee
merry fricking xmas
another quality holiday event from BW
now lets all kill santa just to make it perfect Tongue

12-19-2008 16:20 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

hmm, guns seem to be a populer thing to change this year, i too would like to see a perfect bauble
anybets on what the final thing to change is? i want them to add a picture for junk and have it as presents with more junk getting larger piles
12-19-2008 16:25 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

lol i just got attacked by some one with a bauble Tongue ...he did't hit though Frown

i still think they should do shurries as snow balls (i think they did that last year though??) but would be a grate fight

12-19-2008 17:15 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i agree with shuri as snowball. i already said that 1 :p

but i was surprised to see a baubal in my armoury. lol

12-19-2008 17:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
i still think they should do shurries as snow balls (i think they did that last year though??) but would be a grate fight

last year the AK 47 was a snowball, and it was suggested that shurkins should be snowballs last year so tht more people could use them
12-19-2008 17:23 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

does anyone else think the change is a bit crap i mean it doesn't really make sense a shuriken could be a snowball cos u throw both of them but u don't hang ak's on a tree and u don't go round blowing peoples brains out with a snowman. Anyone else agree or am I just being a scrooge...bah humbug Evil

12-19-2008 20:04 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh iagree QQQ.

What they should do is change all the expo mobs into reindeer. So we cna go on an expedition to fight Comet! Or even Rudolf... and then Cronos becomes Sandy Claws Tongue

Your imperfection.
12-20-2008 01:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

lol Raxis maybe the Golem could be a yeti Tongue

12-20-2008 07:45 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

xD Christmas monsters with Baubles and snoman attacking them could be fun Tongue ! But maybe if a clan made that everyone with christmas event or something for the reward of the expo to be something special Tongue ! Like a Present box, xD! a new item or something not only a modify would be very nice as well so that it would stay the whole year =D! and i bought a snowman just cause i wanted one on my armory xD
12-20-2008 08:48 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

[quote]--------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
lol Raxis maybe the Golem could be a yeti [quote]

That's pretty much what a wendigo isd.

Your imperfection.
12-20-2008 12:01 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

lol Secret Santa Big Grin everybody selects one item could be good could be crappy and it randomly get sent off to any player Tongue or donate stones instead Smile as part of the Christmas spirit Pleased

12-20-2008 12:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Now THAT is an idea.... yeh and the items have to be balanced, half get good items half get crappy items.... and one person gets Coal Tongue (Reppy stuff)

And legendary items available to all even none Act II (Just cos they can't use them yet doesn't mean they shouldnt get them for Xmas

Your imperfection.
12-20-2008 12:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i think it needs to be accessable to most people. so instead of a golem a BD or something gets replaced with santa clause and used pressents/stale mince pies to attack with.

12-20-2008 14:00 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i agree about the raindear i think the dragons should all become raindear Tongue (white one should be rudolf since then alot of players could see it not just higher ones)

12-20-2008 14:57 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Rofl - That is a great idea... I can't think of anything more fun than pelting Rudolf with a barrage of snowballs & seeing if I can get his head on my trophy wall! Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-21-2008 10:18 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

@Cthulhu- I just got the funniest mental image...LOL.

Yeah, we should have something more spectacular then a couple of weapons changing. Like the ability to maybe find a christmas box which can hold any number of things: like a few junk pieces, or stones, or a really rare item.

Still graphics can't be that hard to change so you would think more things would change. Anyone else notice it's only gunner gear that changes? I'm melee the only time I see these changes is when I go into closed auctions, or Lest shows them to me when he's playing.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-21-2008 14:57 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Want the shuriken a snowball?? It isnt a gun!! =]

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

12-21-2008 16:26 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
@Cthulhu- I just got the funniest mental image...LOL.

Still graphics can't be that hard to change so you would think more things would change. Anyone else notice it's only gunner gear that changes? I'm melee the only time I see these changes is when I go into closed auctions, or Lest shows them to me when he's playing.

Hehehe, I know, it would be fun - change one of the 2h wepaons, one of the 1h wepaons, etc - so that we all get a chance to paly with xmas toys! Big Grin

I wanna throw something silly at someone! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-22-2008 00:25 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I know, maybe 1h/2h weapons should be candy canes or something. or candels... haha. can you image 1h melee weapons turning into candels?? LOL.
ranged can be like bows or um... i can't think right now... wrapping 15 christmas presents and writing out about 40+ cards. and no, i don't have a big family, its just me Lest and our aunt. I blame my fiancee who sucks at wrapping...LOL.
oh wait, ranged can launch wrapping paper at people or christmas trees. Or that canned snow stuff. HA!

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-22-2008 00:57 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » A Bloodwars Merry Christmas

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH