Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Merc available » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merc available
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tommyra

Registration Date: 05-27-2008
Clan: V13

Merc available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ranged merc available to help out in hops sieges.

5× 96 - 108 Good Composite bow of Reaction with agility+perception approx 180ish.
Full set of hunter's tattoo's maxed out.

Can do major 2000+ damage in most sieges.

In game name is Sherah - pm me in game in you need a hand.

Golem's are my speciality - heavy crossbow of reaction = dead golem
Working on getting 3 shots and golem's will then kneel at my feet - lol!!!
12-19-2008 22:02 tommyra is offline Search for Posts by tommyra Add tommyra to your Buddy List
GRIPHOOK

Registration Date: 11-14-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah i need help soon in a seige for a take over if you message me in-game (GRIPHOOK) then ill see when i need it and let you know

03-13-2009 19:38 GRIPHOOK is offline Search for Posts by GRIPHOOK Add GRIPHOOK to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GRIPHOOK
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Merc available

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH