Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » A question for all DJ's out there...... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A question for all DJ's out there......
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

A question for all DJ's out there...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all Merry Christmas one and all XD

Now down to business.......

I need your opinions on what make to go for as my start up/beginner decks.

Im not interested in CD-decks so vinyl only suggestions plz Tongue

So far im thinking one of Numark, Stanton or Gemini but i dont know enough to make a decision about which would be best...... Confused

i've got a budget of around £500 for:

2x decks and a mixer

any suggestions for a good priced and easy to use mixer would also be greatly appreciated. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 12-22-2008 16:09.

12-22-2008 16:08 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id say gemini/ Most gemini decks are compatible with most mixers including techniks etc... Numark are ok aswell but gemini tend to be cheaper and good for a 1st set of decks.

Why vinyl? its better, but alot harder to get ahold of tracks on vinyl. Cd decks might be easy for a beginner... either way vinyl is defo a better option,,,if, you can get the tracks easy enough
12-22-2008 16:57 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by honorus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont have a problem getting the vinyl anymore than CD's (probably harder for me to get some stuff on CD than on vinyl lol) Wink

plus vinyl sounds better and i'll be helping to prevent it from dying out Big Grin

Thanks for the advice titan Smile

12-22-2008 17:17 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » A question for all DJ's out there......

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH