Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » absorb 3 cancels 5 lvls of arcana??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page absorb 3 cancels 5 lvls of arcana???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

absorb 3 cancels 5 lvls of arcana??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Vilya

Problem description:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=44e547ac53

he used absorb 3 on my lvl 5 arcana so I should still have 2 lvls left myself yet get nothing at all
12-26-2008 11:58 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe it's because he took 3 of your arcana and when he used his 3 and you used your 2 that resulted in him taking only 1 policeman.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-26-2008 12:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Total arcana: 5 men are taken over.
Absorbed are 3 policemen, arcana works on 2 bodyguards. So the 2 bodyguards you take from him are nullified by the absorbing of 2 policemen he takes from you. Thus in total only 1 policeman being taken over as a result.
If he had absorbed only 2, you would have taken over 1 bodyguard.
If he had absorbed 4, then he would have taken over 3 police guys.

Is how I understand it. Smile
12-26-2008 12:29 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Snjits

oh, didnt see he only got one
explanation makes sense
my bad
12-26-2008 12:46 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » absorb 3 cancels 5 lvls of arcana???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH