Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » WinMobile 6 Bloodwars themes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WinMobile 6 Bloodwars themes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

WinMobile 6 Bloodwars themes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bloodwars themes for Windows Mobile 6 devices (only).

Absorber (female)

Bloodwars theme Absorber (female) download here

Absorber (male)

Bloodwars theme Absorber (male) download here

Beastmaster (female)

Bloodwars theme Beastmaster (female) download here

Beastmaster (male)

Bloodwars theme Beastmaster (male) download here

Cultist (female)

Bloodwars theme Cultist (female) download here

Cultist (male)

Bloodwars theme Cultist (male) download here

Thoughtcatcher (female)

Bloodwars theme Thoughtcatcher (female) download here

Thoughtcatcher (male)

Bloodwars theme Thoughtcatcher (male) download here

Cursed One (female)
Thanks to Igor

Bloodwars theme Cursed One (female) download here

Cursed One (male)
Thanks to Igor

Bloodwars theme Cursed One (male) download here

I take no responsibility whatsoever. If you break your phone it will be your own fault.

Any modifications or posting on other sites should not occur without my permission.

I don't expect gratitude as it wasn't me who created the pictures, I just made them into a theme. And there are not so many people with WM6 devices here.

Anyway, those of you who can and want feel free to use them and ENJOY!

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 02-19-2009 21:53.

12-27-2008 17:57 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what happened to cursed ones Crying

12-27-2008 21:44 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
diablo

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are no wallpapers of the Cursed one. I didn't forget about the new race, don't worry, I just didn't have pictures with suitable resolution (need 480x640 or higher).

12-27-2008 23:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Nice work there. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-28-2008 11:36 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Great! Lucky for some...too much spare time...LOL Yup, I am talking about you, diablo! Tongue Good work though...lol...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by llianna: 01-01-2009 22:57.

01-01-2009 22:56 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Very nice Diablo, I like them. Smile Lol, I also like the disclaimers. Very wise. Tongue

01-22-2009 00:28 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
diablo

Thank you.

Am I the only one who actually use them?

Well, I could do something for SymbianOS 3d Edition if anyone wants, but it could take a while.

01-22-2009 09:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

would it be possible for you to do them for Symbian OS 9.1?

Nice work btw ... how long did they take to make?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-22-2009 09:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
diablo

If I get some nice software that does the themes for me its a matter of adjusting the picture. I'll have a look on it this sunday, but please remind me.

01-22-2009 12:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

There's a few websites that will allow you to create symbian themes quite easily (anyone who has ever made a skin for bebo will be familiar with it) but I warn you, the results can be EXTREMELY unstable and lead to file corruptions

01-22-2009 12:54 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

Cursed One added thanks to Igor

02-19-2009 21:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » WinMobile 6 Bloodwars themes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH