Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Expedition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Expedition
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Expedition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He, I don't know where to pos someting like that so I post it here...

I'd like o make an expedition, but hard to say, mine clan is bit to weak to kill a dragon, could I ask some of the famous Dragonslayers for a help? I'd be grateful Smile

05-28-2007 13:20 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmm..
I know few people who maybe can join u, but... Smile

whats ur lvl? please PM me if u want more info Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-28-2007 13:34 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Can Help

CLICK.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OLLIEBA: 06-01-2007 15:02.

05-28-2007 13:38 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Carloz

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carloz

It huld, bt accdentalyosed it hr... if mene would besonice ndmv this topic tmshmas I'd be greate Smile

05-28-2007 13:40 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

or in "Words of advice" Tongue

but Offtopic is good place too Smile It's good place for everything ;D

sorry for my english xD
05-28-2007 13:40 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Carloz

Aaah! my keyboard is going insane...

So ere is translation of my previous post:
It should, but I've accdentaly posted it here... if someone would be so nice and move this topic to mishmash I'd be greate Smile

05-28-2007 14:03 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Carloz

Because last expedition didn't went too good (dragon was to inteligent) and I still have honour points to organize few expeditions, anyone willing to help is welcome Smile

05-29-2007 14:08 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Carloz

This proposition is still aviable. I have enough points and people, so I can start whenever you want. Pleasem PM me anybody interested.

05-31-2007 15:31 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Please post such offers in "Mercenaries" section.

05-31-2007 15:43 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Carloz

Ok, I may start this tread anew in mercs section, which is for vampires looking for a clan, but i thought it would be better good place for it. So if you want close or delete this tread or move it to merc section.

05-31-2007 15:53 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Carloz

It's still actual, so interested please contact me in game (nick Sarutobi) or PM me on board.

06-05-2007 15:35 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Carloz

Still looking for two vampires wha can kill a dragon, and have no more than 84 levels in total.

06-19-2007 15:21 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Are you still looking for 2 slayers, i could help if you are

08-19-2007 17:01 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Expedition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH