Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » *awakens from slumber* Where did my Clan go? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page *awakens from slumber* Where did my Clan go?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

*awakens from slumber* Where did my Clan go? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What happened to Endbringers? O.o

What did I miss in the new patches I should watch out for?

Also, hello again anyone who remembers me :p

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
11-30-2013 14:10 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

RE: *awakens from slumber* Where did my Clan go? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EndBringers merged with TFB - we are now the Fluffy End (Seriously)

We have a space for you of you want it mate Smile

12-02-2013 10:19 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

RE: *awakens from slumber* Where did my Clan go? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought it was like, half of Endbringers merged with TFB to form The Fluffy End, then the last few recently merged with Legion to for Eternal Exile?:p

Also, welcome back to the game. ;3 I remember you, however, I never really talked to ya. Tongue

12-02-2013 10:46 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello!

So far, it's fun to be back. Being obnoxious enough to be remembered is good enough for me Cheese, cheers for the welcome Smile

I've managed to dig some long term plans out of my Armoury... It'll be interesting to see if it pans out or not...

I randomly ended up in EXILE sorry O.o Don't know where I'll settle just yet...

What caused the split? Frown

12-03-2013 01:11 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You left and the clan split Frown
12-03-2013 05:20 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

Lol, I think both clans were mainly inactive at the time, so we merged to try to have an active clan... worked for a while...

If you want to join in the future, message me or Clouds mate Smile

12-03-2013 12:15 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
Hello!

So far, it's fun to be back. Being obnoxious enough to be remembered is good enough for me Cheese, cheers for the welcome Smile

I've managed to dig some long term plans out of my Armoury... It'll be interesting to see if it pans out or not...

I randomly ended up in EXILE sorry O.o Don't know where I'll settle just yet...

What caused the split? Frown

inactivity my old friend....ony a few went to tfb though most are in "exile" i think

was disbanded as we didnt want a new leader who might of gone inactive and we would have lost the clan name etc..so i adivised on disbanding.

heraldo.you just need to get aggy back and we will the old crew back toghther lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-03-2013 12:30 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

It's good to see a few familier faces about Big Grin

Time to try and grind my way back into infamy...

12-03-2013 20:03 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

I just had a really awesome mind = blown moment O.o

I've just gotten my full armoury visible again, and found all the pieces in there to merge into:
P+1 Crown of Adrenaline
P+1 Field Cape of Fencer
P+1 Elvish Kilt
P+1 Kilt of the Arms Dealer

That is some serious Black Knight kit O.o

I just need to grind levels and stones. I just got bored waiting for Act III and drifted away last time! :p

12-05-2013 00:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
I just had a really awesome mind = blown moment O.o

I've just gotten my full armoury visible again, and found all the pieces in there to merge into:
P+1 Crown of Adrenaline
P+1 Field Cape of Fencer
P+1 Elvish Kilt
P+1 Kilt of the Arms Dealer

That is some serious Black Knight kit O.o

I just need to grind levels and stones. I just got bored waiting for Act III and drifted away last time! :p

I'm a decent BK myself if you want any advice or wanna talk a little about building a BM BK(I think you're BM at least) - I'm Hammertime in-game. ;3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 12-05-2013 08:56.

12-05-2013 08:55 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

It's the only person I know who's taller than me! Big Grin

Welcome back to the game mate but unfortunately I'm just on my way out.

12-05-2013 14:04 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Look who is back.. interesting.. Smile Good to see you again Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-10-2013 01:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » *awakens from slumber* Where did my Clan go?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH