Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Been a while » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Been a while
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nekusar

Registration Date: 12-01-2013
Race in game: Absorber

Been a while Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And yet again I have come back to this game, been about two years since I've played last as well. Any major changes aside from the evolutions.

Also hello all who still may be playing from my previous time spent here.

Raxis

12-01-2013 02:05 Nekusar is offline Search for Posts by Nekusar Add Nekusar to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Raxis? Can't be... Tongue

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-10-2013 01:44 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Nekusar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nekusar
Indeed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been a while as I said, nice to see a few people still enjoy the game. I got bored with real life again, so thought I'd come crawling back Big Grin

12-15-2013 23:08 Nekusar is offline Search for Posts by Nekusar Add Nekusar to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a pretty interesting choice over the boredom of real life Tongue

Welcome back. And don't make a mess on the forums, I just cleaned it up Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-16-2013 00:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nekusar

Menial job, repetitive life, may as well add a taxing gaming to the list, let us be honest here.

Did I mention I was recently diagnosed insane... that may be a factor in the decision

12-16-2013 03:59 Nekusar is offline Search for Posts by Nekusar Add Nekusar to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

quote:
Originally posted by Nekusar
Menial job, repetitive life, may as well add a taxing gaming to the list, let us be honest here.

Did I mention I was recently diagnosed insane... that may be a factor in the decision

You do realise we are all part of your imagination and you are currently in a drug induced coma in a mental institution after your tried to throw yourself out the 4th floor window due to a momentary lapse in judgement from the senior ward officer ?
12-16-2013 06:45 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I'm pretty sure there was some sexual harassment between members of the same sex included somewhere in that.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-16-2013 07:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Raxis would always insist he was the victim, even with cctv saying otherwise Wink

Welcome back

12-16-2013 19:27 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nekusar

Haha trust you pops. No, I'm the instigator. I've realised my place in life is to sow dissent, hence why despite my degree I work in a call centre doing market research these days (PLEASE HELP...)

Also surely life is just a computer hologram, a print from a flat plane where the universe really exists? Big Grin

It's... ok to be back, I've a lot of catching up to do and trying to remember the merge lists/what's good and what I'll attempt off the top of my head

12-17-2013 00:19 Nekusar is offline Search for Posts by Nekusar Add Nekusar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Been a while

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH