Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » repercussions of a complaint! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page repercussions of a complaint! 18 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

repercussions of a complaint! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I recently made a complaint i made about TomOlej (fluffy on the boards).complaint linked below..

offensive

for those who did not see his profile...
his photo contained a person with KKK white hood and in the description was some white supremacy slogan which was linked to Hitler.

Yesterday i was inquiring about a certain item i was wanting to buy to their clan leader...Kamikaze
all the messages to and from are posted.

[censored]

I didn't think too much of the situation.

However now i being sieged and given a z5.

So WJS member and dev's....can this behavior tolerated?
Maybe WJS members that don't agree with this,should find a new clan as you will be categorized.

i cant even make a complaint against someone , whatever the nature without there being any repercussions?

This sort of behaviour makes for a game to be disgusting and i wouldnt really want a part of it.
12-11-2013 17:22 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
fluffy

images/avatars/avatar-985.jpg

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: -WJS-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

their behavior is reprehensible, they should ban them all

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fluffy: 12-11-2013 17:38.

12-11-2013 17:38 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Regulations of complaints

12-11-2013 21:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly

i do apologise for posting the messages in this fashion.

i was just shaming WJS for what they are doing (which doesnt bother me) and the reasons why (this however does bother me) which i find fairly disgusting.

and that reason why is that, i reported one of their members for having a racist clan profile picture and statement...and their whole clan sticks by him to take revenge against me.

which makes them a clan that supports racism.
12-11-2013 22:35 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly

which makes them a clan that supports racism.

Really? Does that make them a Ku Klux Clan?O.o

spam +1

12-11-2013 22:56 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

The whole clan doesn't like how this all originated but I can tell you that your generalizing and name calling of people who had nothing to do with your dispute has made me unsympathetic and is the reason I can in good conscience simply stay out of it. Spam warning received.

spam+1 Smile

12-12-2013 00:09 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly

i am generalizing because of the reasons your clan has sieged me (not the actual sieging...THE REASONS)

if you do not like what your clan are doing then you should leave....as should any other of your clan members.

your clan stood by someone that had a racist profile page that i reported.

And your leaders say nothing?
and in return they back him up by taking revenge.
very weird behaviour if you ask me unless they share the same view.

and this is the top clan....the clan you want to stay in.

You...its members, make WJS who they are today.
and being indifferent, just shows your ignorance in the matter.

sorry dude but maybe you understand things differently to me.
12-12-2013 00:47 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Clan: WJS

I'll tell you, I'm doing nothing to help a guy who knows nothing about me and calls me ignorant. Good luck. You'll notice I'm not joining the seige because I don't like the idea of taking squares. But you could have bern a more sympathetic figure if you didn't make Simone, childish sweeping moral generalizations over an Internet game.

12-12-2013 01:03 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

closed to avoid more spam, szeszej showed you all what complaints section is for. Need more talking - send some private msgs Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-12-2013 01:08 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » repercussions of a complaint!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH