Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Arena with Good Samaritan option? Invitation option? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arena with Good Samaritan option? Invitation option? 10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 8.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 8.10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Arena with Good Samaritan option? Invitation option? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think a few of us don't want to join arena's coz they want not to leveling so fast (for exmaple me). I want only do some good quests and do nessesary attacks, but also help to my friends with they arenas.. I don't wanna get PoPs from that..

Also invitation on arene will be good if some team got enough ppl for that and another arena need backp but the owner of arena is offline, but he can invite ppl before he go outSmile

So my question is: it is possible to make arenas with samaritanin option and also with invitation option?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-26-2013 21:41 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Aune

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: QTD

RE: Arena with Good Samaritan option? Invitation option? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes yes!
i agree with both things Wink i also think invitation option for arenas should include choosing ppl with levels aprropriate for definite location.

12-28-2013 15:57 Aune is offline Search for Posts by Aune Add Aune to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Defeats the whole object of arenas. I thing this is a bad idea.

Arenas are meant to be a challenge, and the reward for overcoming that challenge is exp.

If you dont want so much exp just take a bigger team or dont join, or start expos that they can join, that you dont necessarily get exp from...why youd want to is beyond me though, the whole point is to grow and get stronger...

Invite is a good idea, Samaritan, not so good imo.

12-28-2013 16:25 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bad idea...

i dont like the samaritan option...what happens in a pvp scenario?

appropriate levels are there for pvp purposes

things are good as they r.

the only thing that can really b implemented is the invitation.
ie i have the same team every week and we work a rotation system.so it could b ok to send invites so they could b auto accepted.
12-28-2013 16:30 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords.

But to have a good team for highest arena mobs is hard. Yes I could not join but 1 arena will go down then.. So I want to help..

What if we met another team on arena? Lose or get PoH is a decission depnds from BW Team. I don't care if I lose PoH in that battle. I just don't want get PoPs..

12-28-2013 17:05 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

I like the idea except I always forget to equip because I always get confused living in Chicago...Much sooner than Monday at 20:00 for me lol

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
12-28-2013 17:16 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

I agree with Pops, useful to have the invitation idea but the Samaritan would be silly in this instance I think Smile

12-29-2013 12:43 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I also agree that adding the invitation would be kinda useful (although given that arena application lasts for the whole weekend, that should only be a problem for the very lazy...), but yeah, the idea of a Good Samaritan in arenas is, imo, a terrible one...
there's no fair way to include a GS in a PvP situation, other than maybe removing them it...
And I really cant understand why anyone would want Not to earn exp from a mob... can you please explain why you dont?

12-30-2013 17:28 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Because Necro works differently where they rely on drops to max out stats every level up as you can trade pop.

So you rely on auctions / quest drops to get max pop every level.
12-30-2013 17:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Because Necro works differently where they rely on drops to max out stats every level up as you can trade pop.

So you rely on auctions / quest drops to get max pop every level.

Like Flash said Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TwoSwords.: 12-30-2013 20:40.

12-30-2013 20:40 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
Defeats the whole object of arenas. I thing this is a bad idea.

Arenas are meant to be a challenge, and the reward for overcoming that challenge is exp.

If you dont want so much exp just take a bigger team or dont join, or start expos that they can join, that you dont necessarily get exp from...why youd want to is beyond me though, the whole point is to grow and get stronger...

Invite is a good idea, Samaritan, not so good imo.

Yeah like flash said, necro is a bit weird, some people do not want to level fast, they slow down growth on purpose to max stats out with traded pop before the level ups etc.
12-30-2013 21:50 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Arena with Good Samaritan option? Invitation option?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH