Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Invite all button » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Invite all button 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Invite all button Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As much as I 100% approve of invitations to KOTH and EXPO's, I gotta say that clicking 40 names gives me a cramp. Especially on iphone.
I suggest an "Invite All" button that automatically selects all clan members.
Personally I always invite all unless its a planned 2-3 man expo.

I couldn't find this suggested in past so forgive me if this thread is a duplicate.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
01-05-2014 16:45 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Seven82

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought about this before but never thought to make a post about it on the forum..
it would be a very helpful thing to have though.

IGN - Sevendustx
01-05-2014 20:02 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is on our TO DO list Smile

01-07-2014 21:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Seven82

Good stuff!! Smile

IGN - Sevendustx
01-07-2014 22:02 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Race in game: Cursed One

Thread Starter Thread Started by Veritatis Splendor
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome!

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
01-08-2014 00:44 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Nice thought VS. Thumbs up Smile

01-16-2014 20:31 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Aune

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist

i'm just bumping up the subject and wondering if that will be soon Wink

07-31-2014 21:51 Aune is offline Search for Posts by Aune Add Aune to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Invite all button

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH