Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Mods » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Favourite New Mods
AudatiousTitan 17 35.42%
Nemoralis 14 29.17%
Popeye2k8 12 25.00%
Raxis 5 10.42%
Total: 48 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page New Mods 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nemoralis
Hehe thanks for adding me-but i've been mod for even less time than the rest of you. Maybe I can pull in the girl vote though Wink

nice demographic Wink but we all knnow the girls will vote for me Wink lol

And mabye we should remove nemo? to be fair seeing as she was added late, or u can stay(il lobby for you Wink
01-25-2009 01:36 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll vote for whoever does my poll first... LOL. I kid.
And I think I'm voting for everyone because I know Tits (original DARK member), Raxis (Night Member) and popeye (from boards) personally and talk to all three. It would be way to hard to choose without me feeling like I hurt someone's feelings...lol
And for nem because it looks bad that there's a 0 there....lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-25-2009 02:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
And mabye we should remove nemo? to be fair seeing as she was added late,

I guarantee within the week she will outstrip me.

Nem count your vote as three, since I and Audatious vote for you (You do right)

And deduct one from myself, I'll be martyr

Your imperfection.
01-25-2009 02:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

reset from the beginning.... done. but it means people who have voted cant vote again. we cant make another thread either as its against the regulations on the board....

01-25-2009 04:18 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yes but we still cant vote :S

Your imperfection.
01-25-2009 04:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

not sure if voting can be reset....

01-25-2009 04:28 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

New mods, you need to learn how to do stuff around here Wink

Voting reset, maximum votes are 4! Smile

01-25-2009 09:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AudatiousTitan
Lord

This seems a little pointless now so im voting for meno Big Grin
01-25-2009 19:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

wtf u can vote for 4 at once???????

01-25-2009 20:11 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pops
moderator...apparently

i dont think so. 1 vote with four options

01-25-2009 21:29 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

You can pick all 4 when u vote!! (i think)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-25-2009 21:31 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Yeah, you can pick all four options. That's because not every one has only one favourite mod. I voted for Nemoralis and Popeye Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-26-2009 01:57 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

oh wow-seriously i was happy to be left out of the voting system! Seems to have caused a lot of confusion lol.

01-26-2009 11:48 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
unholy-beast

images/avatars/avatar-325.gif

Registration Date: 11-22-2008
Clan: BiBo

no nemoooo
we all love you
so i had to vote you
and tits lol
01-26-2009 16:25 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

unholy beast, we can zoom in to see what you wrote Tongue

i didnt relise that we could have 4 votes, but i voted for raxis [again] for the same reason as last time which is cos he's pretty seriouse and i think he will do a good job. not saying the others wont though, cos they do
01-26-2009 16:31 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

hehe go nemo!!!! get in there for the ladiess!!

you can doo itt!!!

Wink Wink whoopa!!

love Bxxx
01-26-2009 20:58
unholy-beast

images/avatars/avatar-325.gif

Registration Date: 11-22-2008
Clan: BiBo

i voted for GayLiger Wink
long story dont ask lol
01-26-2009 21:24 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by unholy-beast
i voted for GayLiger Wink
long story dont ask lol

Thats a warning for spam Wink

lmao
01-26-2009 22:00 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thanks Bob. hopefully my RL job will translate here.

I'm not all that serious though, only when doing a job (Not on the job)

I voted for Nem, Popeye and Audatious

Your imperfection.
01-27-2009 00:20 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

you can't be telling people who you voted forr!!!

its meant to be a secret!! mmwwaahhahahaha

*cough* GO NEMO GOOO *cough*

i'd still like to be a mob ¬_¬ .... you evan won't let me Frown

love B xx
01-27-2009 14:16
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Mods

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH