Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Low population-Solution? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Low population-Solution? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Low population-Solution? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We all know that the biggest reason why the server has less people is because not many know of this server. Those who know about it and decided to spend time with it get bored. If people are like me (who like to meddle with new stuff for hours), this solution would easily pull the players through the low levels. I know it takes at max 1 week to get to level 20 but I thought I would put forth the suggestion anyway. Here it goes:

Till level 20, each level up will restore the ambushes and quests. However, the new players must be made aware of the fact that this amenity will not be available at the successive levels. From a very poor market strategist's point of view, the abundant attacks will create a hunger for more attacks at higher levels and people will buy premium? lol.
Anyway, they will fly through levels till level 20 purely based on ambushes and quests. Sooooooo? This idea is amazing. Implement it. ;p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by coolmansarat: 01-24-2014 09:48.

01-24-2014 09:47 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And then they quit when they realise it's a long-term, slow game.

01-24-2014 12:10 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
coolmansarat

Registration Date: 06-22-2013
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Thread Starter Thread Started by coolmansarat
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont think so :/
as i stated earlier... expos will drive one nuts when he suddenly gains 2 lvls after relentless ambushing

01-24-2014 13:34 coolmansarat is offline Search for Posts by coolmansarat Add coolmansarat to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

quote:
Originally posted by coolmansarat
i dont think so :/
as i stated earlier... expos will drive one nuts when he suddenly gains 2 lvls after relentless ambushing

giving the illusion of it's a quick game, will draw in people who will play whilst it's quick, at even the first hint of it slowing down, you'll never see them again.
I'll try it this way, you go to a club, meet a lass, you get her back to your place, and she's got a wang that makes yours look like a toothpick. First thoughts? "Well this aint what i was hoping for"

01-24-2014 14:15 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

I don't think the first 20 LVL's are so hard to pass if you know how to play,

in first 3 days of premium you get LVL 12, and you don't have time to be bored because you must read all this stuff and ask people how to play etc...
after, if you are for first time on this game - you can stay there 1 month and you won't get the LVL 20
but if you make spies and you attack high LVL players then in 10 days you can reach LVL 18
I agree until LVL 20 (this 2 levels) are so hard... because you can't buy a decent weapons and you can't attack players over LVL 20 because they have already a good setup Happy

So~!
I think there must be on tutorial (tutorial from game, when you learn to attack to put points, etc) must be another mini task, where you will learn how to make a spy on a high LVL player and attack them for high experience,
after that you will see the new players will do that and they will be forced to rise fast and risk to attack high players not only someone of their LVL

also there must be a mini task how to buy an item on auction...
when i play for first time, i upgrade a cape (a simple cape), i use one 1HW and a Beretta, i buy first item on LVL 23, etc, etc, etc... stupid things that help me now Big Grin

Edit: I play from 2009 Wink (start 4 characters until now) i try 2 times like absorber, 1- cultist, 1- thoughtcatcher, but never beast-master (only on necropolis, but i play only until LVL 26)

so if i will be bored again i will try a beastmaster Happy

PS: and of course i disagree with your solution Frown

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 01-24-2014 15:01.

01-24-2014 14:55 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Low population-Solution?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH