Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » kind of push » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page kind of push
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vlade_

Registration Date: 10-19-2012

kind of push Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Silver Ring of Authority (+1) 13 50 / x / x / x / x 2014-01-28
10:44:43

The person who gave 50 bs for items tht cost 3-5 bs shoulg be punished i thinkSmile
01-30-2014 10:14 Vlade_ is offline Search for Posts by Vlade_ Add Vlade_ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And you believe your own 20 bs wasn't a push then? Tongue

01-30-2014 12:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Vlade_

Registration Date: 10-19-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vlade_
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was not the one that bid 50 bs and WON the auction - what is 10 times the market price. Is that aucitio correct according to U?Smile
01-30-2014 13:50 Vlade_ is offline Search for Posts by Vlade_ Add Vlade_ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I can see the rationale behind this offer, the auction will not be cancelled

02-02-2014 18:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » kind of push

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH