Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Quest : choose treasure?? (act 2?) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quest : choose treasure?? (act 2?)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Quest : choose treasure?? (act 2?) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello there, it has been a very long while, I came looking at the updates and so, and see if I could get back in the game and have fun.

There are things that are new, some I can find explanation (news/wiki and board research). But I am stuck with "choose treasure" in quests : to what system is it linked?

Any explanation what each does, what are the limits (you can't choose everything even long term if it stays true to BW game design of back when I was playing)?
02-01-2014 21:15 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, what exactly you don't understand? It seems pretty self-explanatory to me. You pick your desired reward (or chance to get it in case of items) and then you do quests. After every successful one you are rewarded specific amount of points based on quest difficulty and once you reach the required amount you can collect it.

Oh and welcome back Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-02-2014 12:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it seems simple (just too simple ^^ for the game) so a nice little bonus, good and thanks
02-02-2014 16:20 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Quest : choose treasure?? (act 2?)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH