Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Elder Srolls: Skyrim (Advice) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Elder Srolls: Skyrim (Advice)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Descidious

Registration Date: 10-18-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

The Elder Srolls: Skyrim (Advice) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can go train my Magic Skills (Preferably Destruction/Conjuring ones) - I play on the Xbox 360.

Any advice on where I can go to train more would really help.
Thanks
02-06-2014 19:30 Descidious is offline Search for Posts by Descidious Add Descidious to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for destro, go shoot your horse, dont kill her though.

also,

Repetedly cast Soul Trap on Shadowmere as she counts as a valid target.

Another way is to cast Soul Trap on a dead enemy. It counts as a valid target, and can be used repeatedly,

have people forgotten how to use google?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-07-2014 00:53 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I used bound wep spells, just put them away as you would a normal wep & re-cast

Or summon skeleton, crouch down and pop it in the back with a bow/dagger/destruct spell.. multi skilling.

Biggest problem is how much magika you have, use gear that boosts it, or lowers how much it costs to cast which ever path.

02-07-2014 02:25 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Elder Srolls: Skyrim (Advice)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH