Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » favourite quotes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page favourite quotes 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

favourite quotes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

from films, games, anything. serious or funny. ill start off with a quote from COD4: when you remove the pin, mr grenade is not our friend

01-12-2009 23:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So many...
Groucho Marx:
"Before i speak, i have something important to say"

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book."

"I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

"Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?"

"Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms."

"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music."

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."

Just some of his gems

EDIT: Nearly forgot one of the best ones of all;
"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 01-13-2009 00:33.

01-13-2009 00:29 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush

Soldiers, sailors, Marines, airmen, and Coastmen -- Coast Guardmen, thanks for coming, thanks for wearing the uniform." --George W. Bush
01-13-2009 00:40 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

"There he goes, one of gods own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some time, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live...too rare to die"

Johnny Depp - Fear and loathing in Las Vegas Smile
01-13-2009 01:11 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

how about the more famus

"im here to kick ass and chew buble gum...but im all out of gum"

(i beleave that was first in they live??)

01-13-2009 01:44 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Groucho wasn't famous enough for you!! Tongue

Thanks Nouveau, classic. Smile

How about these:-

I can't be sure that it's all been worth while. (said on his death bed)
I told you I was ill. (on his headstone)
- Spike Milligan

In addition to my other numerous acquaintances, I have one more intimate confidant. My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known - no wonder then, that I return the love.
- Soren Kierkegaard

I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it.
- Steven Wright

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
- Don Marquis

To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
- Woody Allen

What you reading for?
- Bill Hicks

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-13-2009 23:21 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Cool idea!! In warcraft 3 when you clicked a unit a lot very fast, they start to say funny phrases!! You buy the (two headed) ogre from a merc camp!!

Phrase1
Left Head --- So angry
Right Head --- So hungry

Phrase2
Left Head --- That way
Right Head --- No, that way

Phrase3
Left Head --- Im with stupid
Right Head --- Me too

Phrase4
burp
Left Head --- He did it
Right Head --- No, he did it

Phrase5
fart
Beavis and Butthead giggling

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-14-2009 00:04 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

A bit of George Carlin tonight:

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.
01-14-2009 01:22 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it.
- Steven Wright

lol does it have any meaning hidden on it?

01-14-2009 07:19 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Groucho wasn't famous enough for you!! Tongue

Thanks Nouveau, classic. Smile

The youth of today mate.

A bit of a philosophical one for now:
"Which is it, is man one of God's blunders, or is God one of man's?"- Freidrich Nietzsche

One for Cthulhu, a Bill Hicks special:
"The holiness of creating is my joy. Being in the moment- time and space are negated and we know our true self- eternal, joyous and free. There is only love. The feeling comes from any type of creation- writing, speaking, performing, playing guitar, sitting quietly and relaxing. I live for this. This is life

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 01-14-2009 15:41.

01-14-2009 15:39 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Hm...well i'm an old school type of guy so i gues the qutes i love from movies would be: "I'll Be Back" and "Hasta La Vista Baby" LOOOVVVVVEEEE T2 Smile

01-14-2009 17:55 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
"The holiness of creating is my joy. Being in the moment- time and space are negated and we know our true self- eternal, joyous and free. There is only love. The feeling comes from any type of creation- writing, speaking, performing, playing guitar, sitting quietly and relaxing. I live for this. This is life

Hicks was the ultimate stand-up, & a great philosospher to boot! Big Grin

Some of his best quotes:-
"I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*****g mouth."

“Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.”

“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the f*****g effort. That is a difference.”

“The worst kind of non-smokers are the ones that come up to you and cough. That's pretty f*****g cruel isn't it? Do you go up to cripples and dance too?”

“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - my fave. Big Grin

Don't like Hicks... how about some of his best mate Sam Kinison:-
"There's no happy ending to cocaine. You either die, you go to jail, or else you run out."

"Jesus had a tough life. I've read all about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the f**k out of everybody! He's the only guy that ever crawled out of a grave where people didn't go, 'Oh -- ooohhh!!! I just saw some f****r crawl out of his grave!"

"I have lived a carnal life. My view of life is 'If you're going to miss Heaven, why miss it by two inches? Miss it!' I don't have to go through the thing of paying for it in the next life. I know I'm screwed in the next life."

Or if you can't handle Kinison.... how about Denis Leary:-
"It doesn't matter how big the warnings on the cigarettes are; you could have a black pack, with a skull and crossbones on the front, called TUMORS, and smokers would be around the block going, "I can't wait to get my hands on these f*****g things! I bet ya get a tumor as soon as you light up!"

"We didn't have rehab back in the seventies. Back in the seventies rehab meant you'd stop doing coke, but kept smoking pot and drinking for a couple more weeks."

"I'm a little hyped up tonight. I smoked a nice big fat bag of crack right before the show. AHHH! I'm only kidding, folks. I would never do crack. I would never do crack. I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass."

And just for Minshres, some more Stephen Wright (there's no hidden meaning, he's just very funny!) :-
"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect."

"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time."

"How young can you die of old age?"

"I invented the cordless extension cord."

"I'm a peripheral visionary. I can see the future, but only way off to the side."

I dare you not to laugh! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-14-2009 19:51 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:

No! Not Denis Leary, thief!!

To quote Bill Hicks when asked why him and Leary had such similar comedic content:
"I have a scoop for you. I stole his act. I camouflaged it with punchlines, and to really throw people off, I did it before he did."

Leary's success only came through Hicks' death.

(And this is on topic, as i used another quote, one i like :-D )
01-14-2009 20:16 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Leary's success only came through Hicks' death.

Dude, they were on the circuit at the same time; Leary definitely farmed Hicks' stuff, but so did about 1000 other comedians at the time. Hicks was a comedy genius, who refused to let himself be compromised by fame & media demands, those other comedians who didn't give a crap about their standards, just wanted his talent.
Shame.

But Leary was funny, he was so agro:-
"My biggest regret in life is that I didn't hit John Denver in the mouth while I had the chance."

LoL - that is funny. Tongue

EDIT:-
Actually - I take that back.... Hicks had moments of pure rage... listen to his Rush Limbaugh skit, on his final album. Or when he was talking about Jay Leno... LoL, angry little Dark Poet. I miss him. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 01-14-2009 21:02.

01-14-2009 20:52 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
quote:

Hicks was the ultimate stand-up, & a great philosospher to boot! Big Grin

Some of his best quotes:-
"I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*****g mouth."

“Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.”

“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the f*****g effort. That is a difference.”

“The worst kind of non-smokers are the ones that come up to you and cough. That's pretty f*****g cruel isn't it? Do you go up to cripples and dance too?”

“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - my fave. Big Grin

Don't like Hicks... how about some of his best mate Sam Kinison:-
"There's no happy ending to cocaine. You either die, you go to jail, or else you run out."

"Jesus had a tough life. I've read all about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the f**k out of everybody! He's the only guy that ever crawled out of a grave where people didn't go, 'Oh -- ooohhh!!! I just saw some f****r crawl out of his grave!"

"I have lived a carnal life. My view of life is 'If you're going to miss Heaven, why miss it by two inches? Miss it!' I don't have to go through the thing of paying for it in the next life. I know I'm screwed in the next life."

"It doesn't matter how big the warnings on the cigarettes are; you could have a black pack, with a skull and crossbones on the front, called TUMORS, and smokers would be around the block going, "I can't wait to get my hands on these f*****g things! I bet ya get a tumor as soon as you light up!"

"We didn't have rehab back in the seventies. Back in the seventies rehab meant you'd stop doing coke, but kept smoking pot and drinking for a couple more weeks."

"I'm a little hyped up tonight. I smoked a nice big fat bag of crack right before the show. AHHH! I'm only kidding, folks. I would never do crack. I would never do crack. I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass."

And just for Minshres, some more Stephen Wright (there's no hidden meaning, he's just very funny!) :-
"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect."

"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time."

"How young can you die of old age?"

"I invented the cordless extension cord."

"I'm a peripheral visionary. I can see the future, but only way off to the side."

I dare you not to laugh! Tongue

lol thks.. hahaha.. nice one.. dam post a you tube link of this person's stand up, if there is any. i m interested Smile

01-14-2009 21:36 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Oscar Wilde:

I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability.

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity.

Why was I born with such contemporaries?

and my most favorite:

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

I can resist anything but temptation.

01-14-2009 22:00 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Oscar Wilde:

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

I have that on my wall!!! Favourite quote ever (the irony kills me).

Also like, by Mr Wilde:

"Every effect that one produces gives one an enemy. To be popular one must be a mediocrity."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 01-14-2009 22:05.

01-14-2009 22:05 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA

bill hick: positive drug story (one of his funniest Wink )

01-14-2009 22:16 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

For Shres:-
Steven Wright u-Tube

Sam Kinison u-Tube

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 01-14-2009 22:40.

01-14-2009 22:28 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

lol i didn't get it at all. i guess English people have their own style of humor.

hahaha i didnt even understand whats he saying about jesus?

although i did understand steven write's lol his comedy is the only one that made sense Tongue

lol the instant death and menu thing lol. oh and also about the saying all truth in the court part thing.. hahaha.. "u r ugly!"

edit again. i didnt get this part. "I'm a peripheral visionary. I can see the future, but only way off to the side." what does he mean by that?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 01-14-2009 23:01.

01-14-2009 22:42 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

these aren't really profound or deep and meaningful in anyway but they always make me laugh:

"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing" Homer Simpson (thats on a poster on a wall)
"Me fail English, that's unpossible" Ralph Wiggum.

01-14-2009 22:57 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhkm6sgPdtk&feature=related

this one is pretty gd. well i actually understood it thats why Tongue

"ben...... very heavy"

sry i know i m going of track but i have to show this to everyone. i think this is super funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZuV0xce3A&NR=1

"whoz line is it anyway?" everyone knows this show right?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 01-14-2009 23:37.

01-14-2009 23:15 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

You Sir are drunk ...

& you madam are ugly but I shall be sober in the morning :Winston Churchill

Lasher stole the I'll be ba-ack .. thats classic xD it also made me giggle in Californian Caveman

I like this one too
Lost Boys:
Sam: [about Star] It's that girl from the boardwalk. Is she one of them?
[Star floats up]
Sam: She's one of them! And don't tell me it doesn't make her a bad person, Mike.

Sam: Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book! You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, a goddamn, s**t-sucking vampire. You wait 'till mom finds out, buddy!

Edgar Frog: Come on Sam, let's get out of here. Burn rubber!
[the car accelerates, almost driving over a cliff]
Edgar Frog: Christ!
Sam: Burn rubber does not mean warp speed!

Sam: Why are you bleeding Mike??
Michael: Nanook....
Sam: WHAT ABOUT NANOOK WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DOG YOU A**HOLE!! << classic line lmao

gotta love The Lost Boys <3
01-15-2009 00:27 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Clan: NIGHT

omfg sum o des reli man me LOL. literall, my roomate finks im nuts... kk so i am big deal.
onli 1 dat comes 2 mind:
"Everything in my factory is eatiable, including me. But that would be considered cannabilsim and that's frowned upon in some countries" or sumfing lik dat. johnny depp in 'charlie an the chocolate factory'

sum others:
'For once in my life, I'd like to be really set free. Let me be me.' -KoRN, BBK.
'So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?' Disturbed, Divide.
'I believe in Karma, what you give is what you get returned.' ... im gunna let u ppl guess dat 1...hehe. an i do actually believe in karma. Tongue
ur lucky i dont have the quotionary...lol.

an c i can type out my words... i just don't lik 2...lol.

01-15-2009 02:46 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
diablo

NouveauNosferatu - O. Wilde is a classic, I even read a few of his books. His perception of beauty was more an obsession. And I'm (half way there) obsessed with fun. You have to have fun, otherwise you're screwed as Achmed the dead terrorrist Big Grin

edit: One more from KoRn (Seen it all). A bit long but still my favorite.

I'm an animal
I'm a victim
I'm the answer to your prayers
I'm a witness,
On a witch hunt
I'm the monster up the stairs
I'm the ghost that's
In the mirror
I'm everything that you fear
I'm the rip tide
I'm the soul-shock
I'm the voice that's in your ear

I've seen it all
Still can't taste it
Smashed to the wall
You brought me to my knees
I've done it all
F*cked up, wasted
Still in my blood
But now inside I'm seeing

I'm the hunted
I'm the predator
I'm the answer to the riddle
I'm the up-beat
I'm the head-fuck
I'm the way off left of the middle
I'm the player
I'm the naive
I'm the one who's not addicted
I'm the logic
To the f*ck up
I'm the broken one who fixed it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 01-15-2009 07:54.

01-15-2009 07:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

"Heavy iz good, heavy iz reliable, if it doez not verk,
you kan always hit him with it."

Boris the Blade
*Snatch*
01-15-2009 10:00 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Some of my fave film quotes:-

(Whilst shoving Cristini's head out of the high speed moving car onto the road) "Free shave tonight" - Dobermann

(said in strong Mexican accent)"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!" - Blazing Saddles

Reservoir Dogs -
Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says f**king sh*t after that. You might get some bitch talk sh*t to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the f**k up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to f**k around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

"They mostly come at night. Mostly." - Aliens

From 40yr old virgin -
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.
David: You like the movie "Maid in Manhattan".
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay?
David: How?
Cal: I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sour dough bread once.
David: You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says "I love it when *balls* are in my face".
Cal: That's *gay*?

The most singular song quote that always says what it means:-

"F**k you, I won't do what you tell me!" - RAGM

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-15-2009 14:08 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Cthu xD lmao 40 year old virgin what a film Tongue XD gotta love it ...

Superbad:

Fogell: I got a boner! << that made me lol so much

& this was amazing xD

Fogell: Yo guys! Sup?
Seth: Fogell, where have you been, man? You almost gave me a goddamn heart attack. Let me see it. Did you pussy out or what?
Fogell: No noooo, man. I got it; it is flawless. Check it!
Evan: [examining the fake ID] Hawaii. All right, that's good. That's hard to trace, I guess. Wait... you changed your name to... McLovin?
Fogell: Yeah.
Evan: McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?
Fogell: Naw, they let you pick any name you want when you get down there.
Seth: And you landed on McLovin...
Fogell: Yeah. It was between that or Muhammed.
Seth: Why the F**K would it be between THAT or Muhammed? Why don't you just pick a common name like a normal person?
Fogell: Muhammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a f**king book for once.
Evan: Fogell, have you actually ever met anyone named Muhammed?
Fogell: Have YOU actually ever met anyone named McLovin?
Seth: No, that's why you picked a dumb f**king name!
Fogell: F**k you.
Seth: Gimme that. All right, you look like a future pedophile in this picture, number 1. Number 2: it doesn't even have a first name, it just says "McLovin"!
Evan: What? One name? ONE NAME? Who are you? Seal?
Seth: Fogell, this ID says that you're 25 years old. Why wouldn't you just put 21, man?
Fogell: Seth, Seth, Seth. Listen up, ass-face: every day, hundreds of kids go into the liquor store with fake IDs, and every single one says they're 21. Pssh, how many 21 year olds do you think there are in this town? It's called f**king strategy, all right?
Evan: Stay calm, okay? Let's not lose our heads. It's... it's a fine ID; it'll... it's gonna work. It's passable, okay? This isn't terrible. I mean, it's up to you, Fogell. This guy is either gonna think 'Here's another kid with a fake ID' or 'Here's McLovin, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor'. Okay? So what's it gonna be?
Fogell: [grinning] ... I am McLovin!
Seth: No you're not. No one's McLovin. McLovin's never existed because that's a made up dumb F**KING FAIRY TALE NAME, YOU F**K!

Officer Slater: McLovin? Were you violating that young girl? Were you violating her with your p**is? (not sure if that counts as a warning so I blotted it out anyways Tongue )

Mindy: Look, kay? He assaulted the customer, grabbed the cash and ran out.
Officer Slater: So, how how, how...
Officer Michaels: Say when, height wise...
Officer Slater: I'm gonna start up here.
Officer Michaels: I'm gonna start from the buttom...
Mindy: Whatever 5'10 is, he was 5'10.
Officer Slater: E-ethnicly, I mean, did, what, uhhm. I mean, wa-was he, like u-us or...
Mindy: A woman? A female, is that what you're asking?
Officer Slater: No, I would say...
Officer Michaels: Was he...
Officer Slater: Was he African?
Mindy: Was he African? No, he was American. And he was like you. He looked just like you.
Officer Michaels: He was Jewish! An odd crime for a Jew to commit. Ok, so we have an African Jew wearing a hoodie...
Mindy: No. You don't. No, that's not what I said. Is that what you heard me say? I said he looked like you. Do you look like an African Jew?
Officer Michaels: No, I look like a cop.
Mindy: He was caucasian.
Officer Michaels: Caucasian...
Officer Slater: Oh...
Mindy: Kinda looked like Eminem.
Officer Michaels: Ah, an M&M...
Officer Slater: M&M, so he was like circular...
Mindy: Marshall Mathers. Eminem, the rapper, Eminem.
Officer Michaels: He looked like this? I'm a amateur.
Officer Slater: 'Cause that kinda looks like an M&M.
Officer Michaels: Longer face? Bigger nose? Would you say his mouth was wider? Open? A gap?

theres loads of them that made me LOL .. cant be asked to write them all though O.O
01-15-2009 22:00 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
bigleg

Registration Date: 01-17-2009
Clan: Jokers

i'm not the messiah now F**K OFF

from life of brian. must be one of the all time great quotes lol.
01-19-2009 16:12 bigleg is offline Search for Posts by bigleg Add bigleg to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

lol cant believe no-one mentioned red dwarf.......

cat: lets drop the defensive shields!
kryten: a supperlative suggestion with just 2 minor drawbacks. 1) we dont have any defensive shields and 2) we dont have any defensive shields. now i realsise that this is only one flaw but i thought it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice

01-19-2009 16:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
lol cant believe no-one mentioned red dwarf.......

cat: lets drop the defensive shields!
kryten: a supperlative suggestion with just 2 minor drawbacks. 1) we dont have any defensive shields and 2) we dont have any defensive shields. now i realsise that this is only one flaw but i thought it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice

DWAAAAARRRFFFFF! Big Grin

Marilyn Monroe: Hi sugar, how about some ooobi doobi do?
Cat: How about some oobi doobi DON'T!

Cat: How'm I looking? (checks mirror) Looking good.
(turns from mirror, walks one step)
How'm I looking now? (checks mirror again) Looking real good.

Cat: There's one thing you should know. Last time we met I was wearing a cute little black number with peach trim and gold spangles, and although it looks like I'm wearing the same outfit today, it is in fact an entirely different cute little black number, with completely different gold spangles!

Lister: Where is everybody, Hol?
Holly: They're dead, Dave.
Lister: Who is?
Holly: Everybody, Dave.
Lister: What, Captain Hollister?
Holly: Everybody's dead, Dave.
Lister: What, Todhunter?
Holly: Everybody's dead, Dave.
Lister: What, Selby?
Holly: They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.
Lister: Petersen isn't, is he?
Holly: Everybody is dead, Dave.
Lister: Not Chen?
Holly: Gordon Bennett! Yes! Chen, everybody. Everybody's dead, Dave.
Lister: Rimmer?
Holly: He's dead, Dave. Everybody's dead. Everybody is dead, Dave!
Lister: Wait. Are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?
Holly: [Beat] I should've never let him out in the first place...

And the all time Lister classic:-

Toaster: Howdy doodly do. How's it going? I'm Talkie, Talkie Toaster, your chirpy breakfast companion. Talkie's the name, toasting's the game. Anyone like any toast?
Lister: Look, I don't want any toast, and he doesn't want any toast. In fact, no one around here wants any toast. Not now, not ever. No toast.
Toaster: How 'bout a muffin?
Lister: Or muffins. Or muffins. We don't like muffins around here. We want no muffins, no toast, no teacakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot-cross buns and definitely no smegging flapjacks.

Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-19-2009 21:38 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

quote:
[i]
And the all time Lister classic:-

Toaster: Howdy doodly do. How's it going? I'm Talkie, Talkie Toaster, your chirpy breakfast companion. Talkie's the name, toasting's the game. Anyone like any toast?
Lister: Look, I don't want any toast, and he doesn't want any toast. In fact, no one around here wants any toast. Not now, not ever. No toast.
Toaster: How 'bout a muffin?
Lister: Or muffins. Or muffins. We don't like muffins around here. We want no muffins, no toast, no teacakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot-cross buns and definitely no smegging flapjacks.

Big Grin

toaster: so your a waffle man. lol

01-19-2009 23:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

"DON'T PUSH THE RED BUTTON!!!"

come on... if anything you are gunna push the red button out of curiosity coz i know i would... haha ask me not to do something and i will probably do it aways....

i just think its a class line!! coz it always gets pushed anyways!
Smile
01-27-2009 14:49
diablo

We missed the most favorite quote from BW:

Peace and quiet, what a boring journey.

02-15-2009 11:06 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

'were sinking!'

'oh really? vat are you sinking about?'

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

02-15-2009 23:53 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by oh_teh_noes
'were sinking!'

'oh really? vat are you sinking about?'

Lmao I doubt many people got this one Tongue

02-16-2009 01:05 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
"There he goes, one of gods own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some time, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live...too rare to die"

Johnny Depp - Fear and loathing in Las Vegas Smile

Fear and loathing is my all time favorite film..bloody brilliant

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-16-2009 02:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Yea its clas, cant believe i mis-quoted it lol

And im away to slap myself for forgetting about red dwarf...then il watch it Wink
02-16-2009 04:05 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

My all time fave:

"In space, noone can hear you scream"

Alien series!

Great film!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-16-2009 09:33.

02-16-2009 09:32 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

"Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!"
Dirty harry - inspector harry callahan

02-16-2009 11:52 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » favourite quotes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH