Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Expo Problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expo Problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NateDogg
unregistered
Expo Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I basically wanted to have a good moan somewhere about this, but i wondered if it could be considered a bug or not?

So when you want to go on an expo and there are ZERO monsters of any kind on that expo what can you do, respawn one. So you spend some people and poh on respawning a beast to kill, join the expo, pick your team, and its time to wait.

So what happens hour before end of phase 1, someone spawns a monster, it happens to be one of the other 2 harder monsters, now you would say well i spawned one ages ago, so in theory i should have a reasonable chance of fighting the monster you spawned but no you get the big beast the other guy spawned, how can that be?

Has anyone else experience this and do they agree it should happen?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 01-14-2009 20:18.

01-13-2009 16:18
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Expo Problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH