Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Well well well, what's up people » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Well well well, what's up people 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Well well well, what's up people Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What have I missed? Much changed in player and clan rankings??

02-17-2014 22:57 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No. Just less active to be honest.
02-17-2014 23:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Flash, my man Big Grin

Still struggling for activity? That's bad but what can they do. Hope things are good with you mate

02-17-2014 23:17 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Yeah I'm alright mate. How you been?

Necro is quite dead and I think UW is quickly losing players from the RNG. But what can you do :p
02-18-2014 08:13 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

It's ok, you don't have to come back.
02-18-2014 11:05 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Not to bad busy doing stuff other than bw for once lol

Ahh levija good to see you ain't changed lol

02-18-2014 17:11 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Not to bad busy doing stuff other than bw for once lol

Ahh levija good to see you ain't changed lol

<3
02-20-2014 12:59 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Do you start to play again?

me - YES!

03-06-2014 08:56 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly

me - YES!

Yep Frown would seem I am once again addicted

03-06-2014 14:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly

me - YES!

He's been in the clan for over 2 weeks and you never noticed? o.O

03-06-2014 17:17 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

So still as dead as ever then? Who's still about?

01-03-2016 11:24 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Aichi_Sendou

Registration Date: 09-08-2014

I am some how.
01-03-2016 17:32 Aichi_Sendou is offline Search for Posts by Aichi_Sendou Add Aichi_Sendou to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Noone....

Also.. was it you that messaged me the other day?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-05-2016 12:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

I noticed! Rohlikus gone?!

Haha yeah mate just wondered what old faces were still around.

What's this family server all about lol why not just call it as many accounts as you want server

01-05-2016 14:44 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Aichi_Sendou

Registration Date: 09-08-2014

Basically. Aslong as you don't puhg etc you can.
01-05-2016 20:21 Aichi_Sendou is offline Search for Posts by Aichi_Sendou Add Aichi_Sendou to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Are still some old faces about. Some returned too Smile

01-16-2016 22:13 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Popsicle! Bloody hell Thats a name I thought was long gone! How's it going? You playing again?

01-17-2016 09:31 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

01-18-2016 06:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

10 Internet banter points to you Szeszej

01-18-2016 08:59 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

oh hai der

03-02-2016 00:31 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Who are you Tongue

03-02-2016 18:45 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Kiss you that's who

now, that wasn't necessary..
Mortis
03-04-2016 18:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Well well well, what's up people

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH