Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Signet/Ring of Accuracy/ Misdemenaoer. + ak-47! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Signet/Ring of Accuracy/ Misdemenaoer. + ak-47! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Signet/Ring of Accuracy/ Misdemenaoer. + ak-47! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Buying 1 Signet of Accuracy and 1 Signet of Misdemanaour for 1 LS each, (But i may be willing to haggle, so, try me.), but it MUST be on (+5). Please post here or contact me in game (My nick is Izthemasterq).

May buy ring of misdemaneour. Also buying ak-47!

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure

This post has been edited 12 time(s), it was last edited by izthemasterqq: 06-11-2007 17:58.

05-29-2007 13:18 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maybe this?

Ring of Accuracy (+5) CLOSE

Ring

Effects: APPEARANCE +4, AGILITY +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 26, APPEARANCE: 23

Selling price: 5 525 Lgo
Value: Nanites 91, Mana 199

i can put on auction i 2 days

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
05-29-2007 15:26 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thread Starter Thread Started by izthemasterqq
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, if i havn't brought the ones i wanted by then, i'll tell you. Message me before you put it on auction, and wait for the reply, so that you know if i'll buy it or not. =)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by izthemasterqq: 05-29-2007 15:55.

05-29-2007 15:54 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Clan: [..l..]

Just found Braclet Smile but i need do to +5 and sell on thursday

sorry for my english xD
05-29-2007 16:00 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Also buying Light Cape of Protection or Flexible Cape of Protection, or Light/Flexible Cape of Senses (If they exist. If they don't, someone please tell me).

Ps. Same for you Dr. We'll wait and see if i get any tomorrow. =)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by izthemasterqq: 05-29-2007 17:18.

05-29-2007 17:17 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

There are no protection and senses in armour i think ;]

sorry for my english xD
05-29-2007 17:19 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Well, are there any that give it higher defence (Light cape of XxX)?

05-29-2007 17:36 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

apprentice,fencer,master ect.

CLICK.
05-29-2007 17:41 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
izthemasterqq

Ok, thanks Ollieba.

Ps. Which is the most effective?

Pps. Zauborin, i think i change my mind. Sorry, but i really need a Signet and a Bracelet, not just a ring.

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by izthemasterqq: 05-30-2007 07:33.

05-29-2007 17:43 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by OLLIEBA
apprentice,fencer,master ect.

... they dont give bonus defence ... cape have 0 so if this sufix give xx% to defence it will be still 0

izth... ok, np Smile

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 05-29-2007 19:04.

05-29-2007 19:03 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thanks for that explaination Zaubrin. So there's no way that i can get Light Cape with a suffix that increases defence?

05-29-2007 19:09 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Ligh cape of Thoughnes/turtle shell/dodges/centurion

btw:
apprentice, 25% more defence
fencer, 50% more def
master, 75% more def
in item of course

sorry for my english xD
05-29-2007 19:31 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

OK Smile

Bracelet of Accuracy (+5) CLOSE

Ring

Effects: CHARISMA +7, REPUTATION -1, AGILITY +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, STRENGTH: 17, APPEARANCE: 24

Selling price: 6 525 Lgo
Value: Nanites 92, Mana 245

Tommorow 11 PM server time I will start auction if u want Smile

LS?

sorry for my english xD
05-29-2007 19:47 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Yes, definatly LS. Put it on As soon as possible please, and put it on 24-25 Hours, so it ends quicker.

By the way, after buying those Elvish Shorts (1 MS), and this Bracelet (1 LS), I only have 1 HS left, but rest assured, i will get enough stones before the end of this week (I have a decent item on auction).

05-29-2007 20:08 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by DrGreenthumb
Ligh cape of Thoughnes/turtle shell/dodges/centurion

btw:
apprentice, 25% more defence
fencer, 50% more def
master, 75% more def
in item of course

dodges in armor? hmm

also caligula, death sower

edit: /yup, dodges in armour Smile , DrGreen/ Big Grin

^^^^^^^

omg so sexy colour Green color for Moderator DrGreenthumg so oryginal i love u !

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 05-29-2007 20:58.

05-29-2007 20:29 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thanks for that Z.

Ok, now i am BROKE (Apart from LS that i am spending on Dr's Bracelet). So, it make take a little longer for me to gather another LS...

05-30-2007 14:34 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Auction started Smile

please give first off LS

edit:
Bracelet of Accuracy (+5) 1 3 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2007-05-31
19:04:30

this is not my Tongue please buy another one Tongue

sorry for my english xD
05-30-2007 22:06 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

I bid on the 1 that said:- 2007-06-01
00:23:22

Hope it was the right one.

05-31-2007 10:08 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

RE: Rings of Accuracy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, i'm pretty sure i'll win this 1, so i've got 1 more to buy. I will DEFINATLY have enough stones for another Bracelet/Signet of Accuracy by tomorrow night (Because my Tie of Accuracy (+3) is going for 2 LS and 1 HS right now, and i get my stones at 6 PM). The price however goes down to 2 HS, which is only 2 BS down if you change LS to HS and BS.

05-31-2007 22:18 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

yup, this is right one Smile

thx for trade

sorry for my english xD
05-31-2007 22:38 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Noooo! Rofl. I got outbid when i went to sleep...Damn! Oh well, enjoy your stones DRgreenthumb. I'm still buying 2 then at 1 LS each.

Ps. I thought i'd be ok with a bid of 1 LS, because the Bracelet of Accuracy before yours only went for 9 BS!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by izthemasterqq: 06-01-2007 06:15.

06-01-2007 05:49 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

because this for 9 BS has blocked HS Smile

I'm searching for next one braclet on quests Tongue

sorry for my english xD
06-01-2007 11:31 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Ok lol. If you find 1, just let me kNOw. BS were the only stones bidded on that auction! I can't believe it only went for 9 BS, then the next 1 went for 1 LS, 2 BS!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by izthemasterqq: 06-01-2007 11:37.

06-01-2007 11:37 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

second one always are sold more expensive then first Smile

btw. I dont believe too Smile

sorry for my english xD
06-01-2007 11:44 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

I see, interesting.

Come on people, 1 LS each, what more could you want!

06-02-2007 13:52 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

i have Bracelets of Accuracy

Solmyr

06-03-2007 18:01 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Ok, put it on auction today. Make sure it's on (+5), and make the auction last 24-25 hrs.

06-06-2007 08:28 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Solmyr

Brancelet on auction

Solmyr

06-06-2007 15:29 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Sorry, but i got temporarily Banned, and so cannot bid on it. =(

06-07-2007 08:46 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

If no-one bids on it, put it on auction again, and i'll pay 1 LS and 1 BS, since you payed 1 BS for starting price.

Sorry again.

06-07-2007 16:50 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Solmyr

ok
i'll put it on auction again

Solmyr

06-07-2007 18:13 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

I'm still buying 2. Come on people.

06-08-2007 17:38 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

LOL! What Luck, i found a Bracelet of Accuracy on a quest, so now i only need a Signet of Accuracy.

06-08-2007 21:31 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Now also buying Signet/Ring of Misdemanoer or how ever it's spelt!

06-11-2007 17:50 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

to end this once and for all! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it can be spelt 2 ways

misdemeanor or misdemeanour

CLICK.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OLLIEBA: 06-11-2007 17:53.

06-11-2007 17:53 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
izthemasterqq

Ok, thanks for the lecture.

Have you got 1?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by izthemasterqq: 06-11-2007 18:01.

06-11-2007 17:54 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Is there such an item as "Elvish Shorts of Sheperd". If there is, i'm buying it!

06-12-2007 07:47 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

If there is such a thing, it (proberbly) will not have been found yet or maybe not even in circulation... So dont count on gettin one anytime soon

P.S. Elvish shorts of Sun would be better in my opinion Tongue
06-12-2007 15:13 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Signet/Ring of Accuracy/ Misdemenaoer. + ak-47!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH