Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Some ideas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Some ideas 6 Votes - Average Rating: 4.006 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: AS

Some ideas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theres a berserker rant page. In my opinion, there is one problem i.e. Damage and defense are concentrated on a select few tattoos. Heres my suggestion:
1.add a crit modifier to berserker tattoo.
2.(just for the heck of it lol) in collector tatoo, make the crit modifier bonus for 1h guns too
3. Do something about demonlords!

Bombardment welcome.

But agree with my views andI will show you a cookie. :3

02-27-2014 06:04 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) no
2) no, gangster.
3) no, karazek used demonlord effectively... Melee using the easiness bonus.

I won't say all that was said in the crying thread, but damage in expos is the most important, zerker can hit as hard as bk, use agile of bloodsucker for survivability and a solar set for increased damage. I don't understand why people won't think outside the box to make a tattoo really work, then want to see changes made to the tat because they're playing it badly.

Edit: the ranged crit damage modifier was all but removed from the weapons and put onto the tats to stop solar & heavy xbow piss taking.
Edit2:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDrive
In my opinion, there is one problem i.e. Damage and defense are concentrated on a select few tattoos.

Well yes... You get both you're OP. Nobody would ever call for damage increase on a bk (unless they have an extra chromosome), because its in line, now consider the damage is identical to zerker. Well no, its lower, can't use deadly cape of speed as a bk. As with any game with multiple class choices, the key is balance, and so often you see requests to make a massive imbalance, because it suits the player.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Indica: 02-27-2014 10:15.

02-27-2014 10:01 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TigerDrive
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1.Well im not really sure solar and bloodsucker will really solve the problem.
There is low crit chance. Elvish will render usage of speed useless as black knights can use deadly sets.
As far as higher hitting chance is concerned, arachnid set will solve the problem.
2. Just thought tanking gunners would be a good idea.
3.won't comment much as Im not experienced as a ranged person

Im not just talking about bk vs berserker when I say dmg and Def are concentrated on a few tattoos. *faint references to snipers*.

02-27-2014 13:05 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
There is low crit chance. Elvish will render usage of speed useless as black knights can use deadly sets.
As far as higher hitting chance is concerned, arachnid set will solve the problem.
2. Just thought tanking gunners would be a good idea.
3.won't comment much as Im not experienced as a ranged person

Im not just talking about bk vs berserker when I say dmg and Def are concentrated on a few tattoos. *faint references to snipers*.

1) Have you tried it? No, so you cannot comment

2) Gangsters can tank, so can sniper & gunman with the right enchants

3) If you don't know then you cannot comment, it seems that you don't know a lot and are just assuming so far.. Am i right?
02-27-2014 13:10 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TigerDrive

Yes

(Im assumin im not going to get booked for an offense)

02-27-2014 14:13 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Indica
Banned

quote:

25% crit from leg 2h, 20% from venom glands, 15% from dispo. There's 60% crit without enchants.
Agility wise, 3 x solar of accuracy, adrenaline on head, and night on legs. Oh and one other little thing to give a bit... P+5 agile?
Edit: done the maths, but with 0 base agility and no hardened tendons or enchants or luck, that set will hit 200 agility (after all hit bonus and minus have been applied) oh and 14 attacks per round

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Indica: 02-28-2014 11:17.

02-28-2014 11:00 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

1) Nawh
2) Ummm... Nooooo. as a gangster. i want some crit chance from tat, but i know i wont get it.. i have to get it myself from gear.
3) Agreed, Do something nice. Maybe buy them a Pint & some pig snacks? The tattoo it self... nawh

As for Zerker Rant; (as i missed it)

I think your all mental, Zerker is probs the best tattoo around, it will rule the "Endgame" with the right equipment, And the choice of equipment is only limited to your imagination. (and what's on auction or how much mergeing/planning your willing to do ofc)
You get the choice of one handed & Two handed melee. Imo, One-handed for PvP & Two Handed for expo's & Koth's. just that on it's own PWN's all other tattoo's into a small corner & laughs at there stupid hair cut.

Damage is easy to get, Just use Bandana, Cape & Kilt at P+1 and that's +3 damage per 4 levels. And there is no reason why Zerker cant use deadly set.

I always liked the idea of useing high toughness & dodge gear as a Zerker
I.E;

Perfect Bullet-proof Bandanna of Adrenaline (+1)
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +5, maximum damage of all weapons +8, APPEARANCE +17, PERCEPTION -7, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, chance to hit with melee weapons -23, TOUGHNESS +22, STRENGTH +23, AGILITY +21

Perfect Bullet-proof Cape of Speed (+1)
Effects: REPUTATION +19, AGILITY +10, TOUGHNESS +46, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, additional 2 attack(s) with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -66 %

Perfect Bullet-proof Kilt of Dodges (+1)
Effects: APPEARANCE +19, AGILITY +20, LUCK +4, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, item defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, TOUGHNESS +26, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat

(P+1 Bullet-proof Set Bonus): TOUGHNESS +11, dodge guns +29 %

Perfect Twisted Amulet of Levitation (+1)
Effects: APPEARANCE +19, CHARISMA +20, REPUTATION +18, STRENGTH +20, AGILITY +21

Perfect Twisted Ring of Levitation (+1)
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, CHARISMA +16, REPUTATION +16, STRENGTH +15, AGILITY +12

(P+1 Twisted Set Bonus) ??? +Perception -Agility, +25% dodge, +25% dodge ranged, +25% Dodge melee

Legendary Perfect Agile Two-handed sword of Suicide (+1)
Chance to hit -32, attacks per round: 4, AGILITY +78, weapon damage +32, maximum defence from items = 0, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %

Total Effects; (inc Tattoo's)
Strength +73
Agility +174 (small -from twisted, unkown)
Toughness +105
Appearance +71
Charisma +52
Reuptation +69
Perception -7 (+from twisted set, unkown)
HP +5% (base + buildings bonus)
Dodge +25%
Gun Dodge +29%
Range Dodge +25%
Melee Dodge +25%
weapon damage +48
minimum damage of all weapons +5
maximum damage of all weapons +8
chance for critical hit +30 %
damage of all weapons +3 for every 4 levels
additional 3 attack(s) with every weapon (7 Total (8 if BM))
chance to hit -55
chance to hit increased by 25 %
opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
maximum defence from items = 0

This doesnt even include Evo's or Enchant's.
Ofc it's a crazy to get set up, but you wouldent have to change anything from Expo > Attack apart from the weps if you wanted too, and BK's will either miss, or get reduced damage from your toughness & Higher Agility.

The point is, It's one of many many set up's you 'Could' have if you put some time & effort into it.
BK's are very limited of what gear they can use, Zerker isnt.

These thread's come and go as people in the game evolve. in the old days, it was gunners (& Me about my 2h wep requirements xD)
when people figure out how to beat BK's again, there will be alot of new thread's about how this tattoo or that tattoo is too powerful, or not powerful enough. and you will be the one thinking "OMG - What a noob"

Anyways, sorry for the long post.. i dont even have to read it too see how long it is, there are many empty beer can's & i want a take away.

02-28-2014 21:11 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

What pieboy said! With the exception of gangster point, deagles opened gangster up To non sponges and evos/enchants make it very possible

03-04-2014 14:31 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
1) Nawh
2) Ummm... Nooooo. as a gangster. i want some crit chance from tat, but i know i wont get it.. i have to get it myself from gear.
3) Agreed, Do something nice. Maybe buy them a Pint & some pig snacks? The tattoo it self... nawh

As for Zerker Rant; (as i missed it)

I think your all mental, Zerker is probs the best tattoo around, it will rule the "Endgame" with the right equipment, And the choice of equipment is only limited to your imagination. (and what's on auction or how much mergeing/planning your willing to do ofc)
You get the choice of one handed & Two handed melee. Imo, One-handed for PvP & Two Handed for expo's & Koth's. just that on it's own PWN's all other tattoo's into a small corner & laughs at there stupid hair cut.

Damage is easy to get, Just use Bandana, Cape & Kilt at P+1 and that's +3 damage per 4 levels. And there is no reason why Zerker cant use deadly set.

I always liked the idea of useing high toughness & dodge gear as a Zerker
I.E;

Perfect Bullet-proof Bandanna of Adrenaline (+1)
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +5, maximum damage of all weapons +8, APPEARANCE +17, PERCEPTION -7, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, chance to hit with melee weapons -23, TOUGHNESS +22, STRENGTH +23, AGILITY +21

Perfect Bullet-proof Cape of Speed (+1)
Effects: REPUTATION +19, AGILITY +10, TOUGHNESS +46, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, additional 2 attack(s) with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -66 %

Perfect Bullet-proof Kilt of Dodges (+1)
Effects: APPEARANCE +19, AGILITY +20, LUCK +4, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, item defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, TOUGHNESS +26, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat

(P+1 Bullet-proof Set Bonus): TOUGHNESS +11, dodge guns +29 %

Perfect Twisted Amulet of Levitation (+1)
Effects: APPEARANCE +19, CHARISMA +20, REPUTATION +18, STRENGTH +20, AGILITY +21

(P+1 Twisted Set Bonus) ??? +Perception -Agility, +25% dodge, +25% dodge ranged, +25% Dodge melee

Legendary Perfect Agile Two-handed sword of Suicide (+1)
Chance to hit -32, attacks per round: 4, AGILITY +78, weapon damage +32, maximum defence from items = 0, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %

Total Effects; (inc Tattoo's)
Strength +73
Agility +174 (small -from twisted, unkown)
Toughness +105
Appearance +71
Charisma +52
Reuptation +69
Perception -7 (+from twisted set, unkown)
HP +5% (base + buildings bonus)
Dodge +25%
Gun Dodge +29%
Range Dodge +25%
Melee Dodge +25%
weapon damage +48
minimum damage of all weapons +5
maximum damage of all weapons +8
chance for critical hit +30 %
damage of all weapons +3 for every 4 levels
additional 3 attack(s) with every weapon (7 Total (8 if BM))
chance to hit -55
chance to hit increased by 25 %
opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
maximum defence from items = 0

This doesnt even include Evo's or Enchant's.
Ofc it's a crazy to get set up, but you wouldent have to change anything from Expo > Attack apart from the weps if you wanted too, and BK's will either miss, or get reduced damage from your toughness & Higher Agility.

The point is, It's one of many many set up's you 'Could' have if you put some time & effort into it.
BK's are very limited of what gear they can use, Zerker isnt.

These thread's come and go as people in the game evolve. in the old days, it was gunners (& Me about my 2h wep requirements xD)
when people figure out how to beat BK's again, there will be alot of new thread's about how this tattoo or that tattoo is too powerful, or not powerful enough. and you will be the one thinking "OMG - What a noob"

Anyways, sorry for the long post.. i dont even have to read it too see how long it is, there are many empty beer can's & i want a take away.

Problem is im more saying zerker isnt really a tattoo Wink , you get +1 attack, small bit of damage, while the bk is getting massive crit chance, big chance to hit, luck, 5%more hp.

lets keep evo's excluded, you have to be an extremely poor bk not to be able to hit a zerker with 174 agility, from the tattoo he gets +25 agi and 25% to hit from hit weapon alone. reduced damage from the zerkers toughness? the zerker is going to be doing 7*200 damage(crits) on the bk while the bk is slaughtering him with near full damage Wink

also dont forget that the bk's defence is also giving him some MORE ignore defence ;0

beserker ----- bk
+16 damage ----- +75 chance to hit(25agi)
+5% critical, 1 attack ----- +30% critical hit chance
+5% hp ----- +6 luck, 10% hp, 1 attack
+16% exp ----- +24% exp

Item: Legendary Perfect Agile Two-handed sword of the Bloodsucker (+1)

Typ: Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 71 - 90
Effects: Chance to hit -32, attacks per round: 4, AGILITY +40, STRENGTH +26, TOUGHNESS +32, base HP +47 %, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 107, STRENGTH: 106, INTELLIGENCE: 58, KNOWLEDGE: 61, AGILITY: 64, Your character must be in act: 2

not only significantly lower level but a bk with this would be hitting the setup you specified with ease and destroying it without even a slight problem Wink

anyway i wont get into this again Tongue , anyone got a report of a top polish bk vs beserker?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Pissedoffhyperion: 03-04-2014 15:36.

03-04-2014 15:26 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I dont know about the zerkers/collectors as I haven't played them at all, but I definitely agree that Demon Lord tat needs some work...
As Indica said, DLs seem most effective when not using ranged weapons at all, but instead using the easiness bonus to use better gear than others at the same level (but without the bonuses others have from using more appropriate tats for their weapon choices)... unfortunately this becomes totally redundant at lvl 115 (lvl 110 for absorbers) as at that point the player will have max easiness without the tat...
also it seems idiotic to make a tattoo that works better when you dont follow it's path correctly

the +HP is nice (if actually using ranged), but for a low/mid range player it is very challenging to meet the def reqs and still manage enough dmg and chance to hit to make it worthwhile, and for a high lvl player is probably not worth it as the only real bonus from the tat at that stage...

maybe adding a crit bonus or extra attack(s) with heavy ranged might be suitable?

03-06-2014 21:12 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

for demonlord why not have it as the veng tattoo, could it be possible just to add "if using "of vengeance" ranged weapon, defence when using this tattoo stays the same"

would give ranged a reason to use veng again....and would stop previous solar abuse
03-22-2014 18:44 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Pissedoffhyperion
for demonlord why not have it as the veng tattoo, could it be possible just to add "if using "of vengeance" ranged weapon, defence when using this tattoo stays the same"

would give ranged a reason to use veng again....and would stop previous solar abuse

then vengeance would have to recieve the second nerf in its lifetime so as to not be a piss take. Defence using vengeance? pure genius, lets go hit like a train and tank up choo choo bitches.

03-22-2014 21:18 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Indica
quote:

then vengeance would have to recieve the second nerf in its lifetime so as to not be a piss take. Defence using vengeance? pure genius, lets go hit like a train and tank up choo choo bitches.

at least it may be used!

stop being so negative

and suggest something helpful
03-22-2014 21:29 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Indica
quote:

at least it may be used!

stop being so negative

and suggest something helpful

stop being so happy go lucky and suggest something intelligent.
vengeance is op, -16 to hit even after perc minus on TA, versus a standard -34 @p + 5, with minimum damage being higher than the maximum damage using wolf, just saying it's a rediculous suggestion.

03-23-2014 12:48 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Some ideas

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH