Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » hunter for hire/seeks new home........ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hunter for hire/seeks new home........
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

hunter for hire/seeks new home........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lvl 52 hunter (in z4 so can merc for anyone) available for help in seiges, expos and looking for a new place to lay my hat and call home Big Grin

DAMAGE 5× 58 - 62 Good Throwing knife of Reaction

DEFENCE 73
STRENGTH 50
AGILITY 102
TOUGHNESS 34
APPEARANCE 63
CHARISMA 25
REPUTATION 51
PERCEPTION 65
INTELLIGENCE 44
KNOWLEDGE 48

those are my current stats........oh and before i forget im in act 2 and am a cultist Smile

pm me ingame (name is faquarl) or post here and i'll get back to ya asap Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 04-05-2009 20:20.

01-15-2009 00:16 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Clan: [O-G]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can u help in a siege so i can take over a guy wiv 20 points u can also join my clan if u want but it might be a bit to weak for u

message me in game my nam eis KILLER-X
01-21-2009 16:11 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by honorus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 04-05-2009 20:20.

01-21-2009 21:39 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by honorus

Found new home Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 04-07-2009 00:23.

04-05-2009 20:20 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » hunter for hire/seeks new home........

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH