Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Legendary shuriken of reacation or not legendary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary shuriken of reacation or not legendary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Legendary shuriken of reacation or not legendary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can merge a legendary shuriken of reaction which will be good but I won't be able to get it to good +2 (current basic shuriken of reaction level).

My question is : is the merge worth it?

I would loose about 30% in critical chance, to win 30% in chance to hit. My maximum sum is around 220 right now so getting to 285 in sum will still not help me againt expedition mobs and reduced critical will be hard in ambush as I do not have that many damage augmentation gear.

Any advice for a relatively low level (65)?
03-11-2014 21:45 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Undoubtably both Wink

Non legendary for ambushes when you can defo hit the person and legendary for expo with black diamond Smile

Upgrade legendary to g+5 as soon as you can and youre laughing for smaller mobs

03-12-2014 18:35 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok thanks for the advice
03-12-2014 20:57 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Legendary shuriken of reacation or not legendary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH