Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Can Someone Help? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can Someone Help?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ryan1422

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Clanless

Question Can Someone Help? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am such a noob >.<. I only started playing this game a few days ago my character is an absorber but I have no clue if theres anything in particular I should be doing or training. lol I really don't have a clue what Im doin does anyone have any tips or anything for a noob?

01-16-2009 00:08 ryan1422 is offline Search for Posts by ryan1422 Add ryan1422 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Beginner's Guide to BW

01-16-2009 00:41 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Can Someone Help?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH