Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Mothers day event in march » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Mothers day event in march 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Mothers day event in march Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

isnt it 26 May ? got nothing against +20 luck event for females on necro but it s wrong date Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

03-26-2014 08:36 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/uk/mothering-sunday

It's still early...btw maybe instead of asking questions about things which are easily google-able, clean up the boards and delete some of the bot threads that are cluttering it all up?

03-26-2014 11:17 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you re so good in using google - congratz Big Grin wish i could be like you ( still 26th of march is not 30th ). But dont tell me what i got to do Smile i know what is my job and i know when i got time for it Smile gosh if u only could check how many bots i banned and how much less were banned by others Tongue anyway just wanted to answer that useless post Smile thread closed, more discussion needed? pm me one day Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

03-26-2014 13:08 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Mothers day event in march

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH