Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » expo bug/time change » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page expo bug/time change
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

expo bug/time change Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 2621

The problem is - yesterday, while we still did not change time i applied to expo ( 23 00 game time ), i was invited so it automaticaly let me in. basilisk ended at 03:01:41

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d740553cba

but the thing is - i joined yesterday and now i see (while i didnt join any other expo yet) You will be able to join an expedition in: 11 hour(s) 34 min. 32 sec. so yesterday expo was count as today expo. why ?

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

03-30-2014 12:26 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

May have something to do with the clocks moving forward? I know previously this game shifted everything forward 1 hour but it should be fixed.

That's the only guess I can have at it.
03-30-2014 12:38 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Daylight saving time most probably

03-30-2014 18:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria

heh ok szeszej, but should it be like this ? Smile

03-30-2014 19:47 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

We always have soem problems with DST, I guess it's inevitable Smile

03-31-2014 20:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria

ok, np Big Grin next time i ll join earlier Big Grin closed

03-31-2014 23:31 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » expo bug/time change

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH