Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Crystal Crowbar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crystal Crowbar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Crystal Crowbar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is Crystal Crowbar worth something more than 1 BS?

Crystal Crowbar (+1)

Two-handed weapon

Damage: 22 - 38

Effects: Hit -16, CHARISMA +10, REPUTATION +7, HIT PTS +18 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 24, INTELLIGENCE: 2, KNOWLEDGE: 2, AGILITY: 7

05-30-2007 14:18 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maybe 1 BS

Solmyr

05-30-2007 15:08 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carloz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As I thought, but thanks anyway.

05-30-2007 15:12 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
KingdomOfHeaven

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

id say 2bs

06-10-2007 10:21 KingdomOfHeaven is offline Search for Posts by KingdomOfHeaven Add KingdomOfHeaven to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Crystal Crowbar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH