Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Dodge & how it works & Activity » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dodge & how it works & Activity
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Dodge & how it works & Activity Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, so on your wiki it say's that max dodge is 30%. and thats about all it says.. xD

There are ofc 4 types of dodge,
Dodge
Dodge Guns
Dodge Melee
Dodge Ranged

Im sure that some time ago i read that all hitting/missing/dodging is done by a kind of check system, and i got it into my head (oh no) that it went something like this; (simple version, with R'n'G/luck not included ofc)
Both using guns/perception, to make it a bit easier.

1) Hitting (depending on Perception (max 90%)) [pass/fail]
If pass > 2)
if fail > 3)

2) Dodge (max 30%, if you have that) [pass/fail]
If pass > 4)
If fail > 5)

3) Miss
4) a series of feints and dodges the strike
5) Damage

Is this right? even if it is super basic..

So my question is, if you had 30% dodge & 30% gun dodge, would you get another chance to dodge if the first one failed? so it would be 60% max dodge, instead of 30%.

~~~~~~~

My second question, what is considerd "doing something" on your account, on wiki (again) it says;
WARNING! The game system counts the chance of success when you do something on your account, e.g. if you remain inactive during a caravan then the chance of success will be counted according to your parameters at the time of your next action.

alot of people (well, i do anyways.. and too me, im the most important person Tongue ) dont leave the quest/attack counter page and wonder why i fail so much, at max chance of succses.
even when im looking though auctions or typeing a long ass PM, i still fail...

would be nice to know how to max my chances of passing via the inactivty/activity side of things.
There is only so much you can click on. do things like scrolling count as activty?

Many thanks.

04-04-2014 17:33 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Second question:

You are going on caravan with few items from ca that will end at 22.00 and you are going offline.
If someone will take those items from you even after caravan end (but you were offline), chances to for success will be calculated with items that remain on you, when you log in.

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

04-04-2014 18:31 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didnt say anything about CA items, or logging off Tongue that's that common sense stuff.
Also, common decency too not log off with CA items in the first place Wink

The caravan is an example it gives in the warning, the activity/chance of success counts for all quests and attacks even if there 1-2 mins long.
not sure if it counts on expo's, you would think not as there several hours long...

04-04-2014 18:53 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Dodge & how it works & Activity

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH