Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » wrong spelling/images PVP Arena » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page wrong spelling/images PVP Arena
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

wrong spelling/images PVP Arena Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please post any wrong spelling or grammar in PVP Arena

Wrong spelling:
Vampire Zakadum is the victor of the Arena!
i think must be "victorious", correct me if i am wrong

Wrong translation:
On CLAN Gold bonuses:
1. Koszt - Gold coins: 20
2. ANULUJ

Features:
When we enter arena, and select 1 vs 1 or 3vs 3 or rewards, we can't go back, we must reselect arena link or go back from browser menu, Can be added on top the initial menu ?

Edit: can admins change this post to "Translation mistakes" ?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 04-15-2014 16:30.

04-15-2014 13:52 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: AS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think victor is fine...
but im not a native english speaker :|

i agree with the rest of the things Tongue

04-15-2014 18:12 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Victor is the correct term.

You are THE Victor.. But you can also BE Victorious, so its fine as it is.
04-15-2014 18:14 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

quote:
Wrong translation:
On CLAN Gold bonuses:
1. Koszt - Gold coins: 20
2. ANULUJ

I'll check that with Konrad

04-15-2014 21:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly

Supplementary to this Features:
When we enter arena, and select 1 vs 1 or 3vs 3 or rewards, we can't go back, we must reselect arena link or go back from browser menu, Can be added on top the initial menu ?

Can be added the time when the arena is finish? for PVP and PVP Clan?

Because my time is different that on the server, and there are another players not from UK...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 04-21-2014 20:31.

04-21-2014 20:30 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » wrong spelling/images PVP Arena

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH