Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion - tatoo removing? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Suggestion - tatoo removing?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Naurlas

Registration Date: 05-12-2007

Suggestion - tatoo removing? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tatto removing would make game more interesting.
It could be in exchnage for stones(yeah for removing) or premmy days / cash / OR ANTYHING ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Naurlas: 05-30-2007 15:31.

05-30-2007 15:31 Naurlas is offline Search for Posts by Naurlas Add Naurlas to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope.

Cash? How come? You pay somebody, and s/he tears your skin off?
Premium? You mean like: I'll pay you, just make it possible. I hope not.
Stones? Like a Soul Stone? Not a good idea.

It's one thing you have to choose for ever. If you make a bad choice, you'll have a tougher unlife, but you can still fight for your future. And I do believe that there should be more irrevocable choices. This game should be challenging in as many aspects as possible.
05-30-2007 16:53 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Naurlas

Registration Date: 05-12-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Naurlas
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I claim there are no normal tattos but magical ones (like a stones which make them) so going on changing tatto would be helpful for new players whose don't know there are some hidden tattos bonuses(spelled right?) and one tatto can make them shit ( eg. ranger tatoos) and other(won't say which Smile ) can make them imba.
Cash - operation in hospital
Stones - like I said up
Premmy - As You said

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Naurlas: 05-30-2007 18:39.

05-30-2007 18:38 Naurlas is offline Search for Posts by Naurlas Add Naurlas to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Changing tatoos may be available but not in the near future

05-30-2007 22:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Well, stones are OK, I suppose.
But it should be a Soulstone or something, so that it was not too easy.
And PREMIUM would simply be too cheap (as in silly).
05-30-2007 22:46 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion - tatoo removing?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH