Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » hp bp = 0 after attack » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hp bp = 0 after attack
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

hp bp = 0 after attack Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just a short question, should it all look like this when i m ambushed ? that my hp and bp is 0 ? when i got enough blood ?

need to press throne hall to have full hp. it started since week or 2

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

05-18-2014 13:49 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

probably not but you deserve it ;O

Really? Didn't seem to add much to the conversation

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pissedoffhyperion: 05-18-2014 19:39.

05-18-2014 19:39 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thx flash ? Big Grin and 2nd thing : same happens when i m attacked while questing, it takes 2 reloads of page to start quest when i m ambushed and quest ended it shows me that i got no bp for arcana for quest, got to click begin a quest again to start it with full arcanas

05-18-2014 21:57 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Have you tried clearing history. Cookies. Etc all the usual things they will ask?
05-19-2014 02:44 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Same issue, when i login after attack, first page show 0 blood for HP and arcana, after a refresh page show full HP and blood points,
but i don't see any problem with that until galdera spot it Smile , even if i start an attack, and someone attack me, both results are with full HP

05-19-2014 06:33 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Actually you're right o.O I also just had it. Did a quest and realised I have 0BP to spend.

Yet have 300k blood
05-19-2014 10:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria

any answer ? Big Grin

05-21-2014 17:27 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

I thought this was fixed on 21th May. Does the problem still exist?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

05-23-2014 08:18 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » hp bp = 0 after attack

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH