Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » No arcana and evo on arena 3v3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page No arcana and evo on arena 3v3
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 No arcana and evo on arena 3v3 NeSTeA 05-19-2014 20:28
 RE: No arcana and evo on arena 3v3 wat 05-19-2014 20:30

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

No arcana and evo on arena 3v3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 25203

Problem description:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=50da764f33

I am 100% sure that i gave max cats paths (52) on this arena, so i am asking - bug or what?Smile I got whole setup (shamanistic set+elastic set + 2x bony) when i joined.

Also i see no evo... whats going on?...

Thanks for replay.

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
05-19-2014 20:28 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you joined, it applied to your attack setup. You have to go into 3 v 3 setting for defense and set up your arcana and evos.

05-19-2014 20:30 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » No arcana and evo on arena 3v3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH