Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » To the "duplicators" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page To the "duplicators"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

To the "duplicators" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,
some people use the market to duplicate, and some of those complain for a bidding war. But sometimes the pieces you duplicate may be interesting to others as merge pieces, they may also interest low level players.

In all this I sometimes see the "duplicators" over bidding at all, cost, making all the auctions of the same objects get more expensive, letting a few get sold to others might reduce your overall cost in BS even if it takes a bit more time to rech the number of items wanted.
05-20-2014 20:40 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Correct and this is where communication is key, if people want items that are blatantly duped try asking

05-20-2014 21:02 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: To the "duplicators" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mlarinon
Hello,
some people use the market to duplicate, and some of those complain for a bidding war. But sometimes the pieces you duplicate may be interesting to others as merge pieces, they may also interest low level players.

In all this I sometimes see the "duplicators" over bidding at all, cost, making all the auctions of the same objects get more expensive, letting a few get sold to others might reduce your overall cost in BS even if it takes a bit more time to rech the number of items wanted.

And how is the duper supposed to know that you only want one or two items? We have a global shoutbox, if i dupe something and someone in global ask for it, I will happily just let him have one. But if some random person just starts bidding i have no chance to know if he will stop after getting one, or if another random person will start bidding for the next one.

To people that want items that are being duped Please ask the duper in global

05-27-2014 11:47 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » To the "duplicators"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH