Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Pull on items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Pull on items
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Pull on items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Cruel Mace of Suicide (+2) 12 1 / 2 / 0 / 0 / 0 2014-05-30
06:50:05

Historical data shows this went for a price which is completely different, not only cruel of suicide but also xxx of suicide (in leg weapons).

I personally was going to bid on this and couldn't make it, just as I know two other people expressed interest and also mentioned they failed to show up for the auction.

It does not represent market price at all.

And rules clearly state that push/pull is not only about too high prices but also too low prices.

This auction should be cancelled and re-listed. Even owner says he forgot to put a minimum price.
05-30-2014 14:09 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Generally we do not cancel auctions that were sold for "too few" stones. The current system makes sure that everyone has an opportunity to look and bid on auctions.

05-30-2014 20:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scourge
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Generally we do not cancel auctions that were sold for "too few" stones. The current system makes sure that everyone has an opportunity to look and bid on auctions.

So, you have no issue with an item going once for 50 ss, and another time for 2 hs.

Yet, when an item goes for 2 hs, and the time after for 50 ss, it's a punishable offence and people get banned, auctions get cancelled ?

Makes perfect sense I would say.

Legendary Perfect Cruel Two-handed axe of Suicide 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 50

Not same base item, but one of the lowest base anyway, so should be easily comparable.
05-30-2014 20:57 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

This is my item, and I did forget to set a minimum bid - going by historic prices, this was sold for too little. I would like to re-list it, with a minimum bid this time!

05-30-2014 21:15 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by dtr
This is my item, and I did forget to set a minimum bid - going by historic prices, this was sold for too little. I would like to re-list it, with a minimum bid this time!

Yes.
05-30-2014 21:36 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Our policy is that if an item gets sold for too much (mostly judged by historic prices, but there are other factors) we cancel the auction or take away some stones. However, items cannot be sold for "too little", if the price seems too low we assume that people were just not interested.

Some time ago we did cancel auctions with "too small" bids but since then the auctions system has been improved and it's very very difficult to sell an item without anybody seeing it and being able to bid on it.

05-31-2014 22:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Ok.

Thanks, i think we can close the case then.
06-01-2014 01:15 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Pull on items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH