Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » [necro] blood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [necro] blood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
khlyst

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

[necro] blood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 42975 (its same is ref right?)
Problem description: blood doesn't regenerate, and instead its falling down. no i don't use any eq that reduces blood. modifier says it should be +212 blood / h. it seems the problem started after i upgraded employment agency...
Thx!
06-11-2014 06:44 khlyst is offline Search for Posts by khlyst Add khlyst to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since when is this happening and how much blood you lose more or less every hour?

06-12-2014 13:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
khlyst

Thread Starter Thread Started by khlyst
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it started about 3-4 days ago. its kinda unstable, it may be filling up when im on, and after i come back after log out it can be at zero. last 10-15 hours i wasn't on, it was filling up all right.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by khlyst: 06-12-2014 15:11.

06-12-2014 15:10 khlyst is offline Search for Posts by khlyst Add khlyst to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

This is really wierd. Are you sure you aren't using arcana in defence or that the lack of blood is due to you being attacked?

06-17-2014 21:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
khlyst

Thread Starter Thread Started by khlyst

I think i hadn't realised that it takes quite a lot of blood to regenerate both blood point and hp...i think i was simply mistaken cause before i always had like 50k+ blood stored and after being attacked on daily basis it got lower and it took so much of it to regenerate hp and bp...
06-26-2014 09:50 khlyst is offline Search for Posts by khlyst Add khlyst to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

OK, then it's fixed Wink

06-26-2014 20:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » [necro] blood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH