Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Declaration of War » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who do you think will win this war?
Vault 13 [V13] 42 55.26%
The Source [Source] 34 44.74%
Total: 76 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Declaration of War 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

**A word of warning to all mercs wishing to visit the Source for fun in the war.**
We are limited on Z3 space - so a message in advance would be wise. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-24-2009 15:42 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You guys want us to lend you some mercs or do you have enough, lmao
01-26-2009 09:15
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
You guys want us to lend you some mercs or do you have enough, lmao

Lol - sure, why not - you wanna apply, I'll accept you into the fold, & give you a suitable Hobbit war-rank. Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-26-2009 12:58 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

sounds really fun, i cant wait for the 1st seige report! keep us posted!

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

01-26-2009 17:16 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

Seige 1 Result

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=03281e9e08
01-27-2009 02:08 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Ok, the first siege was not very successful for Source but don't think that the next ones will be as easy as this one Smile

First post updated.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-27-2009 02:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

2 rounds Frown is all the bloody rangers that got us typical if only I still had my mace Tongue

01-27-2009 08:49 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Lol - why did you sell it! Big Grin

Thanks for updating the pos Evan - nice work.

You pesky 13ers may have won the first battle, but the war ain't over yet.... (please add your own cliche here Tongue )

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Big Grin Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-27-2009 09:05 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Go V13 go! Well done guys, I'm proud of you.

01-27-2009 10:47 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

come on source pull your finger out!!!

01-27-2009 11:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

That was hardly worth putting my equipment on for - I may join the next battle naked! :p

Bring it on Tomato Source!

Who are ya! Who are ya! Who are ya!

(I love a bit of terrace banter)

01-27-2009 12:14 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

I found this and it summed up this siege war perfectly: Click Me

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 01-27-2009 16:05.

01-27-2009 16:05
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Jimferatu
That was hardly worth putting my equipment on for - I may join the next battle naked! :p

Bring it on Tomato Source!

Who are ya! Who are ya! Who are ya!

(I love a bit of terrace banter)

lol.. thats was job well done by V13. gotta give u lot that much. for now!

01-27-2009 16:17 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
I found this and it summed up this siege war perfectly: Click Me

Roflmao - nice one. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-27-2009 22:28 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Igor

Seige 2 Result:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8034be7cd8
01-28-2009 00:23 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

That's 2 for V13 now...

First post edited.

01-28-2009 00:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

i'm finding funny that many people in V13 are bein attacked by some members of the source and another clan that i won'T name here ( because i'm scared lmao ) . i thought you had a rule against farming target before each siege?
anyway if it's a tactic it doesn't work... Evil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 01-28-2009 13:08.

01-28-2009 13:07 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

obsivily not 2 nil to the vault come on source ye may get something sorted out lol

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
01-28-2009 13:10 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by tatiana
i'm finding funny that many people in V13 are bein attacked by some members of the source and another clan that i won'T name here ( because i'm scared lmao ) . i thought you had a rule against farming target before each siege?

Message me in game please - tell me their names - I will stop them.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-28-2009 13:38 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by tatiana

I wonder what the other clan has to do with our war... If it's DB then I can assure you that they've been farming V13 for ages before the war Tongue

And during all 3 1st phases I ambushed only one person from V13 but that was a bad habit while looking for blood.l

01-28-2009 18:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo

And another victory of V13 that not even Minshres with 293 defence could prevent from happening.

Well done guys and I mean both sides.

01-28-2009 18:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
tatiana

my apologies Evan, i believe you, sorry if i may have offended some people. Well good luck and see you on the battlefield. Evil
01-28-2009 18:53 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

First post updated.

I guess this became some sort of PoH raping from Source. Even Ermantil got attracted by the amount of PoH you get...

But still that was a great fight. We sure moved the server a little Wink

01-28-2009 19:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
And another victory of V13 that not even Minshres with 293 defence could prevent from happening.

Well done guys and I mean both sides.

hahaha.. what are the chances of surviving from millions of ninjas and diablo's... Tongue
nice war v13. again!!!

01-28-2009 20:37 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

Couldn't agree more - we have been battered a few times, but no real harm has been done, and both clans are still keeping good spirits. Smile

If nothing else, I think this war is making server history, and showing other players that there can be more to this game than just ambushes, quests, & dragons. Big Grin

Thank you both, Source & V13, for having the cohones to go through with it.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Big Grin Big Grin

And for Nate..... Native American War Chant Evil

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-28-2009 23:15 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

im still hoing the source can pull through to claim a final vistory against v13
go source
as for me, im probs going to be staying her in night, unless someone wants me lol
01-28-2009 23:23 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

the rule about not attacking the other team thing. is it like not allowed to farm them or not allowed to attack them what so ever during the siege period?

if it is the not allowed to attack what so ever then i sorry for attacking players in v13, didn't know about that. :/

01-29-2009 15:25 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

If they complain tell em to feck off mate, they dont follow the rules.

01-29-2009 17:51 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

-.- i would more say it is "don't pick source/V13 players on purpose for ambushes"
if they are your daily attack target it shouldn't be a problem at all ...

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-29-2009 18:02 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

ok that's gd. Smile

01-29-2009 19:51 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Igor

Seige 4 Result:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aecd07ba83
01-30-2009 03:58 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
tatiana

Nice win guys,

where were our members on this one??

Wink
01-30-2009 03:58 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

Well Done Source, Great siege guys, and it actually lasted past the 3rd round Pleased

I'm off now to put the victory champagne back in the fridge as i guess this war is still on. Frown Tongue
01-30-2009 05:58 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
diablo

Now that was a brave fight V13 did and a well deserved victory of source. I'm looking forward to read about it in Cthulhu's story.

01-30-2009 06:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

hummmm..... not happy. but still looking forward to gramps story Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 01-30-2009 07:13.

01-30-2009 07:12 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

First post updated.

I'm happy we won't loose the war with no wins on our side Wink

Keep up the good work my fellow Source members Wink

01-30-2009 12:56 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
hummmm..... not happy. but still looking forward to gramps story Big Grin

Lol - you are never happy! Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-30-2009 13:13 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

if all of their member joined then i would be super happy but they went easy on us, so i no happy.

01-30-2009 22:39 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Igor

*censored*

warning for offensive language warning for spam thats it you're banned!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Igor: 01-30-2009 23:04.

01-30-2009 23:00 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Igor
*censored*

warning for offensive language warning for spam thats it you're banned!

Umm... What's the meaning of this?

01-30-2009 23:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Declaration of War

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH