Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » daily tasks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page daily tasks 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

daily tasks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why not lets have daily tasks? reward could be some small stones/experience/extra evo pts.....and this bonus starts out very low and each day you do tasks without missing a day it increases by a small amount Smile (upto a maximum of course)

examples of some things that could be tasks:
win 3 consecutive ambushes
pass 10 quests
do xxx damage (scaled to level?)

could even start having a daily quest ambush (which would be like ghoul/werewolf tasks), there could be maybe 5 different monsters per range of 10 levels, so at levels 60-70 there would be 5 you could meet, 70-80 a different 5, this option would have a button so you can select if you want to go "hunting" or whatever.

Smile
06-15-2014 23:31 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
dragonslayer31

Registration Date: 11-14-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The quest one shouldn't be 10 I can say that much as non-prem members only get 12 max maybe lower number otherwise you'll make it feel pay-to-win, but the idea in general would help people be more active and give them more to do as well as feeling of progression/accomplishment
06-16-2014 04:28 dragonslayer31 is offline Search for Posts by dragonslayer31 Add dragonslayer31 to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very good idea, this will make the game even more fun and will make people play more constantly Smile

06-16-2014 13:09 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Very good idea.

And many games have this system where the more days in a row you complete tasks (or even just log on, like firefall), the bigger bonuses and rewards you get.

It's' all about incentive.

And this game does not have enough incentiives to play on a daily basis, to pull players back into the game etc.
06-16-2014 13:31 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
owling

images/avatars/avatar-1062.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [WJS]

NIce idea!!!

06-16-2014 14:39 owling is offline Search for Posts by owling Add owling to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

You almost wrote the idea straight from my mind Hype as I was also thinking of a daily bonus like this. Here are a few points that I think may added or rectified etc.

1) Monthly login bonus: A player signing in for consecutive 30 days gets 1000 pop. This bonus starts at the first date of the month and ends on the 30th or 31st day at 11:59 p.m. . Winners are awarded with the said pop on 12 :01 am . ( this bonus may tantalize the occasional poppers to login more frequently hence we get a healthier population. )

2)Silent Assassin : Awarded for 80% successful wins in ambushes hence non premiums have to run at least 6 and premiums at least 13 wins in ambush per day.

3)Eagle's eye : awarded for 60% successful quests daily so premiums must have minimum 14 and non. Premiums minimum 7 successful quests daily to achieve this task bonus.

I'll add more with these as the devs speak about their views.

06-16-2014 15:02 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pissedoffhyperion

quote:
Originally posted by souvik
You almost wrote the idea straight from my mind Hype as I was also thinking of a daily bonus like this. Here are a few points that I think may added or rectified etc.

1) Monthly login bonus: A player signing in for consecutive 30 days gets 1000 pop. This bonus starts at the first date of the month and ends on the 30th or 31st day at 11:59 p.m. . Winners are awarded with the said pop on 12 :01 am . ( this bonus may tantalize the occasional poppers to login more frequently hence we get a healthier population. )

2)Silent Assassin : Awarded for 80% successful wins in ambushes hence non premiums have to run at least 6 and premiums at least 13 wins in ambush per day.

3)Eagle's eye : awarded for 60% successful quests daily so premiums must have minimum 14 and non. Premiums minimum 7 successful quests daily to achieve this task bonus.

I'll add more with these as the devs speak about their views.

Some of those sound terrible and lets just get them to do the idea and not spend our time thinking up these bonuses......for one i would be happy just to get through on 90% 13/16 ambushes a day Tongue

also what do people think of the quest idea? I think this would be great, everyday i'll come on and go hunting for these creatures, they could even have slightly random stats and additional support.
06-16-2014 15:32 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » daily tasks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH