Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan Arena's Underworld!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Arena's Underworld!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Clan Arena's Underworld!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So it is possible to participate in 2 Arena's at the same time!

Both of them against higher teams but just to top it off TFE was on defence both times.

Can the Devs please look into this!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f859259e1d

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a782e259cb

But personally I think it's a joke if this is the way the system is supposed to work!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hazardous: 06-23-2014 12:19.

06-23-2014 11:10 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The bottom report is your actual one and the top was fighting as Samaritan.

I think it's designed like this if there isn't enough teams left it picks a random one that IS participating to fight. But if they win they get nothing for it as they are the Samaritan side.
06-23-2014 12:58 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: AS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why arent the top 2 clans made to fight against each other?
everybody knows that those two clans are of a different caliber and any other opponent is going to be squashed(without even putting up a fight)

edit:
hazard... i think clan buildings dont work in CVC so atk/def wont matter (i think)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TigerDrive: 06-23-2014 15:55.

06-23-2014 15:54 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan Arena's Underworld!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH